Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

rebel's on top of the world!:drool:just delectable!:drool: it's such a test, when you look at bud's, you know how good they are from the drool factor!
and it is automatic:drool:like pavlov's dog!:drool:[video=youtube;CpoLxEN54ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpoLxEN54ho[/video]:hug:

Can post some pictures of your sweet cheese? everything looks awesome my cheese came out tasting really really good at 79 days ,just curious to your's as you cut it down a lot sooner I think thanks!

Sati Monster

1392084057297.jpg

Reb Have U seen a Girl Like this.,....
She hasnt even began Preflower at 55 days ....
Eats everything and 3 times a day she wants watering almost dry constantly ..

Well My Pic is Crooked I think I have some Mishaps...But she isnt anything like the indicas

Last edited:
Jack 47 looking very yummy Rebel :drool:yes it a Amazing smoke Hop digityim just lighting one up :pass: ,brv should try the Sweet Special .soon harvesting the Monham looking forward try her out brv,most of all looking forward to try the new beans coming out soon,im try hard to keep some room :thumbs:,:pass:View attachment 319751

KUDO! Great to see you brotha! Hope you've been well my friend! I have some Sweet Special in my stock... Mohan Ram looks great too. Sniper got one going right now.. I hear ya! Always have room for Sweet Seeds in my tents! Bout to drop 2 more Cream Caramel within the week! :Sharing One:

Amazing Bro

:Sharing One: Thanks my friend!

rebel's on top of the world!:drool:just delectable!:drool: it's such a test, when you look at bud's, you know how good they are from the drool factor!
and it is automatic:drool:like pavlov's dog!:drool:[video=youtube;CpoLxEN54ho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpoLxEN54ho[/video]:hug:

Sure are man! These Sweet Seeds strains treat us REAL well! LOL Too True my friend! :Sharing One:

Can post some pictures of your sweet cheese? everything looks awesome my cheese came out tasting really really good at 79 days ,just curious to your's as you cut it down a lot sooner I think thanks!

They are on page 1 I think but here's some of the last ones I grew out... I forget how long mine went... 7-8 weeks maybe 9... still one of THE tastiest strains I've ever had! I'm a cheesaholic!

SWEET CHEESE 4_11-25-13 6.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE_8-31-13 PRE CHOP 7.jpgSWEET CHEESE NUGG 2_8-31-13.jpg

View attachment 324116

Reb Have U seen a Girl Like this.,....
She hasnt even began Preflower at 55 days ....
Eats everything and 3 times a day she wants watering almost dry constantly ..

Well My Pic is Crooked I think I have some Mishaps...But she isnt anything like the indicas

Hmm... I posted on your thread just now... fixed your pic... but missed your questions sorry... Is it a photo? have you flipped her? If she's eating that much she's vegging like a mofo is what it sounds like. She's working hard it sounds like! She looks total indi to me man...

I'll be back later with pictures of the Jack 47 & Big Devil.. and harvest pics as well. :Sharing One:

Its A Sweet Cheese ..,
U posted In the Double White thread.

Ok Shes A Sweet chees at 58days she hasnt stopped veging is that normal since u have grown alot more
I was wondering .
She is also large 34 in and She could be just a Late bloomer ...Stalks All dark ass Purple and She has Huge ass Leaves....Never seen An Indica Like this ...nasty Bro ...She will yeailllld ...
U ever went digging Sing .?

Awesome man thanks,yea I let mine go for 10 weeks just to see what it would do.got quite a bit more color to it then what I see in the pick and your right the taste is amazing! nice energy stone,deffinetly one of my faves.

thanks for the bud pics when I can post pictures.i'll show some of the 10 week sweet cheese.

Not that I don't absolutely love those buds -- 'cause i really totally do...It's just, the nun, bro, killing my bone-- err, my enthusiasm over your gals. :bone:

Its A Sweet Cheese ..,
U posted In the Double White thread.

Ok Shes A Sweet chees at 58days she hasnt stopped veging is that normal since u have grown alot more
I was wondering .
She is also large 34 in and She could be just a Late bloomer ...Stalks All dark ass Purple and She has Huge ass Leaves....Never seen An Indica Like this ...nasty Bro ...She will yeailllld ...
U ever went digging Sing .?

sorry bro... is that Cheese auto or photo? She's beautiful man. No I never went before but I'd be keen to see if I have any on my property...

Awesome man thanks,yea I let mine go for 10 weeks just to see what it would do.got quite a bit more color to it then what I see in the pick and your right the taste is amazing! nice energy stone,deffinetly one of my faves.

thanks for the bud pics when I can post pictures.i'll show some of the 10 week sweet cheese.

sweet armory! sounds good!

Cream Caramel 1 - 2 - 3 pre chop pics...
CREAM CARAMEL 1_1-17-14 2.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 1_1-17-14 7.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 1_1-17-14 8.jpg

CREAM CARAMEL 2_1-11-14 3.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 2_1-11-14 8.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 2_1-11-14 7.jpg

CREAM CARAMEL 3_1-19-14 1.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 3_1-19-14 2.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 3_1-19-14 4.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 3_1-19-14 7.jpg

Suppose to Be Auto ....
I havent Grown a Photo is Way long times ...

I think I got the Trait of a Photo or summn ...

Back