Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

looking as frosty as hell rebel !:crap: same here, had a wonderful holiday with family. cheeeese :munchies: your going to gain wieght.:grin:
[video=youtube;5XTW2m5HwS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTW2m5HwS4[/video] :smokebuds::hug:

Literally Just Got a Hard on ...lol.

ooOOoooo,....:drool: Rvrnd's Cheese Factory is cranking and spankin'!! Gods, dude, they look so frosty and ripe,...."Woozy..?" #4 is a freakin' wedge! LOL! Fantastic stuff my friend,... off to what's cooking in the other kitchen!

Waira! What's good buddy?! LOL yes the Cheese factory is pushin' em out for sure! I have to say the finishing times on these girls are phenomenal! I need to try them in 2 gallon pots next time I grow Sweet Cheese to see if I can up the yields. Small plant (in 1 gallons mind you) but the bud is TOP TOP Medical grade AAAAA Bud lol I'm not exaggerating! Also the buds are dense so you get solid nuggs of tasty Cheese! This run I'm over run with Grape taste and smell from them... Which is NO COMPLAINT on my end! We LOVE it! Hell for shits and giggles we smoked some of the trim and you could hardly tell at all it was trim from the taste and high! It's that good! Still holds the #1 spot on my list of overall best smoke. Day time, night time, any time LMAO! I don't think I could ever get sick of it to be honest with you. Thanks for your kind words my friend.

looking as frosty as hell rebel !:crap: same here, had a wonderful holiday with family. cheeeese :munchies: your going to gain wieght.:grin:
[video=youtube;5XTW2m5HwS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTW2m5HwS4[/video] :smokebuds::hug:

Thanks Astro! Great to hear you had a good one! :smokebuds:

Literally Just Got a Hard on ...lol.

"Nammy's Lusty" the Cheese will do that to you... "Nammy's Lusty"

Auto Cream Caramels 1 - 2 - 3 @ 28 days from sow
CREAM CARAMEL 1_12-12-13 1.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 1_12-12-13 2.jpg

CREAM CARAMEL 2_12-12-13 1.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 2_12-12-13 2.jpg

CREAM CARAMEL 3_12-12-13 1.jpgCREAM CARAMEL 3_12-12-13 2.jpg

I also have 2 Jack 47 Autos that are 10 days old. Post them next update! :smokebuds:

i saw them on your other thread. sweet stuff! i have a jack 47 going it is huge now and heading for big!:smokebuds:

Hey Reb I didn't even know you had a thread in the Sweet Seeds forum I was checking my thread out here and came across yours. Damn bro you are one busy man with all these ladies. The cheeses are looking great bro I can almost smell them from here I'm sub'd up now so I will try to keep up with you I hope all is well with you and Lady Reb and wish you both nothing but the Best this holiday season my friend.:smokebuds:

wow rebel nice looking girls you have there :smokebuds: sorry iv miss the show so far but im here know :grin:,yep as musted say you going be in candyland :five:so let me shair some sweet Cream Caramel with you my :smokebuds::pass:"Cokey" Peace Kudo.jpg

just dropped 2 Big Devil XL autos in 2 gallon bags.. :D

Sweet Seeds are the way to go. And good for first time growers (indoor soil too) stable, hardy and quick maturing. Rebel have you grown a photo Cheese.

The novelty seeds are in. Less than a week from UK.

When you are ready or have room. Looking forward to your Melon Gum auto grow etc.

Back