Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Hi, i think this is the thread Hop digity and i want to share this pic i toke to my Sweet Cheese, i love her!
Sweet and smokes to all!

Sweet-Cheese.jpg

Welcome to Candyland Rebel. :High 5:

:peace:

Damnnnit reb ...Because of u I ordered SC...
And Now im.a Cheese head as well ...
Gonna grow there Double white too So fill Me on this cheese....
What should i prepare for ...
A killer Bud ...it must be excellent u have been growing some for a few.months now constantly ..

ill be dropin a mohan ram auto in the next day or so in a 5.6gal airpot since i just chopped the Russian and made room for the giant pot Im enjoying some finger hash that taste of strong lemon after the exhale

i think you and the Mrs would love them and may be just the ticket for your rso runs i got almost more trim than buds but i took every leaf off and haven't counted the seeds yet

Sweet man let me know how that MR does for ya. Isn't that the auto WW or auto WW cross?

what did your last SC harvest yeild bro? and what week did you take her again? My girl is at 65 days today and very skinny buds looks like shes got a while left yet.
View attachment 292444View attachment 292445

What a beaut DC!! What size pot you got her in? If I remember right it was week 9 or 10 I took mine and got nearly an ounce.. just under dry... I'll have to double check but I had a small pheno that was quick to mature so yours looks like it will definitely go longer. It will be well worth the wait Mate!

i love me some cheese! cant wait to see the show"Munch"

Hey Grindin! great to see an old friend! Hope you've been well bro! The show has begun...

Mine was short and bulky but finished fast, gave me an OZ..and had so many different smells..great smoke!:Cushty:Ill have to grow another one in a round or 2!

That's exactly what I had bro... That same pheno! Thanks for the input!! And for stopping by!

Hi, i think this is the thread Hop digity and i want to share this pic i toke to my Sweet Cheese, i love her!
Sweet and smokes to all!

View attachment 293652

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Man I hope I get THAT pheno someday!! I can smell and taste her through the screen! Thanks for the gorgeous shot Jay!! Very thankful you decided to drop that here! I'll be tokin' to that soon with my sweet cheese smoke!! :dance2:

Welcome to Candyland Rebel. :High 5:

:peace:

Thanks Mustard!! Thanks for coming by!!

Damnnnit reb ...Because of u I ordered SC...
And Now im.a Cheese head as well ...
Gonna grow there Double white too So fill Me on this cheese....
What should i prepare for ...
A killer Bud ...it must be excellent u have been growing some for a few.months now constantly ..

We should start a Cheeseheads club LMAO! Swampy bro you will LOVE her! And I'm sure you won't be quiet about it either! Yeah it's fantastic smoke. My all around absolute favorite. Next Photo run of Fems I do I'm hoping to grow the Sweet Cheese Photo. Love to see, taste, and smell her on the Sati Side!!

OK! Here's where we are at 4 weeks!

Number 2
AUTO SWEET CHEESE 2_11-12-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 2_11-12-13 2.jpg

Number 3

AUTO SWEET CHEESE 3_11-12-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 3_11-12-13 2.jpg

Number 4
AUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_11-12-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_11-12-13 2.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 4_11-12-13 3.jpg

Number 5
AUTO SWEET CHEESE 5_11-12-13 1.jpgAUTO SWEET CHEESE 5_11-12-13 2.jpg

Number 3 was the one that was over fed a tad in the first week as you can see she's good now... Number 4 is already budding at 4 weeks... Crazy!

:smokebuds:

hey rebel girls look good 5 getting some yeller on the bottom leafs looks hungry for bloom juice

the m ram is white widow x s.a.d can you say WINNING lol that's why it got the big pot waiting on a cream caramel auto to rise out of a 3.5gallon airpot grave the m ram has already came up it'll probly take a month just to build roots

i would love to see you run 1gal bag against a 1 gallon airpot

Hi rebel!

Looking good my friend, keep it up :thumbs:

Sweet smokes! :thedogsbollocks:

tommy

hey rebel girls look good 5 getting some yeller on the bottom leafs looks hungry for bloom juice

the m ram is white widow x s.a.d can you say WINNING lol that's why it got the big pot waiting on a cream caramel auto to rise out of a 3.5gallon airpot grave the m ram has already came up it'll probly take a month just to build roots

i would love to see you run 1gal bag against a 1 gallon airpot

Hey thanks Bud! Actually bro, she's the one that got a bit burnt from over feeding... that's why she's yeller around the edges down there. She grew out of it as I got her dialed down properly. She got a week later start than them. She was the one that I found chilling on the top of the Coco lol anyway she's good to go now. I don't start Bloom until Vertical Growth stops... WOW yeah say Nighty Night!

I'm way ahead of you there bro lol I bought a pack of 2 gallon grow bags at the Dro store last Friday and The Lady bought me a 2 gallon air pot so I'll be doing the grow off between them two! :D: I'm curious to see how much bigger my yields would be with air pots vs. grow bags. I'm trying 2 gallon since all I've ever grown is in 1 gallon. Dub keeps telling me to do it lol says my yields will boost up for sure. So we broke down and will try it! :D:

Hi rebel!

Looking good my friend, keep it up :thumbs:

Sweet smokes! :thedogsbollocks:

tommy

Hey Tommy! great to see you Amigo! Thanks for the kind words! They smell skunky sweet! Have been since just before 2 weeks!

:thedogsbollocks: :High 5: :smokebuds:

Cheese is crazy..and I feel its getting better with cure...I have allot of amber ..Ima pop another one very soon..out of the 3 SS i grew I liked the SC but everyone else liked the Red poison better..its a close second for me.DSC_0010_1_NEF_shotwell.jpg

Last edited:
I havent Found a Sweet That Wasnt ....these dudes have some Geness...
Cream.Manderine is Stellar and A.Hit aswell ..,
Makes a.very Sweet Oil .....have a good mason Jar of that. ..
I Have a Bucket o Soil and Will Get some Buds going As soon as they arrive...
Red Poison In the Pheno I have dude OH MY shes The Best Thing Ive ever Smelt....
And she can Smoke ....

The Moham Ram i believe is in orrder too
Ill Make sure to Celebrate the Double WHITE !!!.
Plants look Stellar as well.!!!

I'll be back to reply my friends! just wanted to drop a quick update!

first Snipe you were spot on... I confused myself with numbers... 2 3 & 4 have been given first Bloom dose and additives as they are most definitely in Bloom and stopped vertical growth... thanks bud :thumbup:

and I have sowed 3 Auto Cream Caramels in 1 gallon bags to join the fun! I'll change my title when I get in the lappy ... :D

Back