Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

They About 8 inches of Fat Stacked Dank...Smells wonderful already some Kinda citrus perfums maybe ..
Growing now with a Greeeeneasssion
The Tlo needs Alot of Sugars...Dont like being dry ...but they show sex around 15-17 days here....

I hope.i get a red colored kinda one ..

2 Ice Cool and an Auto Trainwreck are out! Let the games begin!

A_Flagger_Waving_Racing_Flags_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_110321-155565-909053.jpg

Another ice cool and Trainwreck out! So just waiting on the last Trainwreck! When I get more dirt the Red Poison will drop.

Another ice cool and Trainwreck out! So just waiting on the last Trainwreck! When I get more dirt the Red Poison will drop.

What the heck are you running out there in Jamaica (We will have our First AFN Conference and Expo--after the Holiday traffic ends--early Feb. 2015) a nursery. Full time job. They need nurturing!!

I have so so many photo seeds (relatively speaking--20 is a lot to me). One freebie is a Purple Trainwreck.

I have sinned--too. Dropped three Bubble Gums--with intent to hash/RSO/dab--or whatever.

I am enjoying the harvests more now. The key is to begin process at flush--one step at a time. Now, after 24 hour dark period with all fans off = piece of cake.

Think these if they smoke well may be my best (and that is saying a lot after a fair amount of grows). Cured nicely for four days and aromatic. No offspring surprises. Though the flacky three from last week had some oddities. New the stem where calyx starts had tiny tiny clusters of roundish thingies! And on the 60 day lemon which matured quickly some what looks like immature seeds--but, nothing in them--like soft shells. Sticking with top genetics--from now on.

I am looking forward to the oils--rso/dabs. Aunty is starting one this week. I sent an email to that outfit with the grape/rice/corn booze. Inferred use as herbal extract and which one would be best. Also, saw fed. state restrictions and asked about such. Maybe discount--if ships to us.. Told them a medical forum was hot for their products.

So--want to revitalize your thread in mod area.

Cheers

***thought this was Snipers thread. Can move part of it if want. Vapping scissor hash!!!

LOL Smithee you crack me up bro! Here's the Auto Ice Cool & Auto Train Wreck at 3 weeks. LOVE the looks of the Ice Cool! They look wicked lol I love wicked looking plants! OH. I think this is totally worth mentioning... The Ice Cool have trichs already! They just barely popped pistils! And we have trichs already... Watch out now!

Auto Ice Cool #1 - #2 - #3
AIC 1_7-13-14.jpg
AIC 2_7-13-14.jpg
AIC 3_7-13-14.jpg

Auto Sweet Train Wreck #1 - #2 - #3
ATW 1_7-13-14.jpg
ATW 2_7-13-14.jpg
ATW 3_7-13-14.jpg

:Sharing One:

Looking Kilker Bro.....I can wait to begin these again such great Gear !!

[video=youtube_share;rog8ou-ZepE]http://youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE[/video]

3 Days later...

Auto Ice Cool 1 - 3 (If #1 isn't the most serrated looking leaves on a plant I don't know what is!)
AIC 1_7-17-14.jpgAIC 2_7-17-14.jpgAIC 3_7-17-14.jpg

Auto Sweet Trainwreck 1 - 3
ATW 1_7-17-14.jpgATW 2_7-17-14.jpgATW 3_7-17-14.jpg

Back