Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

Tonight Auto Red Poison, Auto Ice Cool and Auto Trainwreck go in! Let the Sweet games begin!!!

(wringing hands together) Excellent!

Man...I am picking up what you are throwing down! Oh man, I like that line-up.

Rebel--why do you think it has taken so long to get these new top shelf strains crossed to autos.

Auto Trainwreck, OG, Blue Dream and Bubba just to name a few--are just coming out.

Any thoughts out there.

Cheers

In my opinion it takes a long time to work an auto stable. Anyone can cross two autos and sell the 1st Gen offspring but how many phenos will show? Hundreds? Lol

In order to get a stable, same pheno everytime or damn close to it, takes work. We've seen what happens when certain breeders chuck pollen and sell stuff they shouldn't... Can't wait to buy some Auto Blue Dream! You know I love the photo!!

Plus I think due to the multiple cuts that claim they are from "the mother"... Look at Blue Dream itself... Girl scout cookies for sure... Train wreck has been around for a long time... I think it also takes time to get the legitimate mothers and availability.... Know what I mean?

work, work, work.....:Sharing One:

Well also nobody gave autos much chance early on do it took time for there to be a reason to make them but now they see of course stoners want easy to grow plants that require no more than a switch of ferts 1/3 of the way through

Sweet Made It ...I believe in it ...,

1403145871736.jpg

Damn bro!! They are GORGEOUS little ladies!!! Well hell they are probably huge lol nice man...

Back