Sweet Seeds Rebel Runs Sweet Seeds

:grin: You got traffic safety cones, I got shish-ka-buds!! :WTF: Pummel their gonads with booster brudda, and anything you got to enhance aromatics! You saw the TW shots-- this is the frostiest Sweet I've seen yet, by sheer numbers of trich's, w/ ave. size heads! :wg's Cool: ... I'm chopping-- okay, snipping- LOL!-- the GhDxC99 and smaller TW tonight,... IC's are apparently a bit slower; yours are just like mine, a couple few steps behind the TW's... TW's aroma is delish', sweet fruit and some spicey... IC definitely citrusy-mild fuel, and sweet-- naturally! *** yeah, runts-- welcome to my world! :roflcry: ..What you do get will be special,... :drool:

Do you do foliars Wai? I have a bud booster foliar the wife bought off Etsy.com months back but I've been afraid to use it lol Maybe it would help? All I'm working with right now is the Crystal Burst... I need a liter of Bud Candy and I may go back to Bloombastic... It's so costly though for the 250ml bottle... sucks! LOL Dewd... That TW of yours makes my mouth water!!

:stoneslap: Oh shit!! thanks for reminding me,...yes I do! I got Bud Factor X to foliar-dose out on the MoB crosses, and GHP tomorrow too,... and a Lamby that has some defc. gripe of some kind-- low-mid fading leaves,... Ca-Mg and mixed metals should do the trick! Managing them will be a challenge, with all the competition and demand for goodies in that stuffed pot,... ** I'll ask my local grow homies about good alternatives to the AN stuff,... I know folks love their stuff, but they are shameless in their product propaganda and pricing,... BFX is spendy stuff too, but it's used 1-2 ml's at a time, so even the small bottle goes a long way!... and, I'm sold on it's effectiveness,... The Morpheus Laughings and JEM's were the first to get it, and you saw those results as well,...:thumbs:

BFX is AN no? When is best to foliar feed? Right after the lights go off? Never foliar fed before so I'm scared of roasting or spotting them... Know what I mean?

Rebel I just picked up a 500 ml bottle of bud candy for 10 bucks on amazon and it was free shipping so 10 bucks for 2 day shipping ain't bad

How did you pull that one off? Private seller? I thought you had to spend $35 minimum for free shipping... Sucks my dro shop only carries liters and gallons of ANs line... I'm not paying $90 for a liter of Bud Candy! Even if I did have that kinda money!

Oops I meant Bud Ignitor... Bud candy is like $24-$30 a liter there. But Bud Ignitior is like $90 for a liter... I just ran out too... Gotta go back to my old arsenal!

:stylez rasta smoke: -that's a great deal Sniper! And BC is the good stuff,... damn, my have to go check that out myself- :brow: Right now, small volume supp's are the way to go,...but to get them cost-effective is titty-mon!

Reb, the best thing to do is spray them after lights on for a little while at least, to get those stoma's opened up (tend to close more at night, I think...), then pull them out into indirect light, or where ever you need to so as to not make a mess, because it is a bit messy! Got some water spreader? Ideally, you want just enough in the soln. to make very low, flat beads with some sheeting,.. too much, and it goes on like thin oil, and runs off more-- but that's still worlds better than nothing and big, tall beads! A little testing-tinkering will show you how much,...the stuff I use is very dish soap-like, clear, and conc. as hell; In a 1L bottle, I start with 1/4tsp-- 5-6 drops; Depending on what you're spraying, usually you get the top and bottom of the foliage-- max' s.a. coverage! then, set'm aside where they can dry slowly, allowing time for the stuff to get taken in,.. it's all about the stomata bro', that's the only way in, and if it's not in liquid form, it'll just sit there... In fact I go back again with a light misting of water to resuspend the goodies and make for a second helping! :munchies: less than an hour total, I figure, so they won't be losing too much prime-time,..Just make sure they're dry by lights out... For the BFX, they rec' focusing on the buds proper, as well as soil application, to really get the buds' attention and stimulate that self-defense reaction that prompts increased resin production,...:goodluck: ...those trich's are deadly,... I find trapped tiny bugs all the time, glued inot place and dry-roasted in the sun! :xlaugh:

:grin:...off to post the IC pics,...

If they are prime items yeah ya gotta spend 35 but they also hit you with tax since they have a location in state but ya hit the other offers and alot of the times there's a seller that will low ball others and have free shipping and not tax ya too

Make sense bug poop makes the plant go nuclear huh I'll be damned plants may be smarter than us lol

Back