Indoor RDWC/SOIL 6x9 1550W led/hid - 10 Dinafem haze xxl- Canuk cheese/sweet tooth

Reaction score
Hello there AFN... Journal time!

This is my first auto grow and I'm in a new room! I am a medical grower and the new limit is 12 plants now so I'm going all out, I smoke too fast and a pound in a 4x4 doesn't last me in between cycles,
Last run was white cookies and purple kush from cks
12524125_10153419844202477_43982913762813218_n.jpg
20160410_022819.jpg
20160410_022440.jpg
Purple Kush.jpg
20160327_022329.jpg
20160327_021537.jpg

......so I'm shooting for 3 pounds this run. 3 pounds under 2 600W mh/hps and a platinum P600. (350W)

I upgraded from my 4x4 tent and built a 6x9x7 freestanding grow box in the garage using 2x3 for studs and 2x4 for runners.. after seeing how tents have doubled in price over the past 6 months
I went and got materials from home depot, built and sealed it off, mylar on the walls and everything.
built a 4 site RDWC and went and bought a 1/10hp hydro chiller, another 600w cool tube setup and AC....
... A combined total of about 1200 bucks.(not bad)

I'll put 4 hazes in the dwc buckets and lst the crap out of everything, this shits about to get ridiculous, I'm not gonna be able to walk in there.

NUTES!
I'll use age old fish and seaweed (3-3-2) as a base with cal-mag (RO), and age old bloom for flower (all the micros)
I got a lot of the line from RAW to supplement, b-vitamins, humics, aminos, silica, phosphorus and potassium.
BVITAMINS.jpg HUMIC.jpg OMINA.jpg PHOSPHORUS.jpg POTASSIUM.jpg SILICA.jpg

Cheers!
:vibe::cheers:

I would highly recommend not lst. You should let them grow out naturally to see just how big and fast they can get. I get my best results when I do not touch them. I hope the organic DWC does not get out of control for you. It can do that. Best of luck, I am watching this one.

No, in a bad way. I just had to stop use of Earth Juice Grow, Bloom, Microblast because I could not keep the ph down. Then brown mold set in bad. Working on a few theories before I try it again. My organic King's Kush grow in the indoor section explains my problems, and possible solutions in detail.
Keep an eye on the roots and sides of reservoirs for any slimy film. Peroxide is going to be the only thing to stop the outbreak, if it happens, then a rinsing of the roots and complete clean and change of reservoir. You will also have to switch to a chemical grow, and use a good inoculate like Hydroguard or Orca. Just keep on alert, it is easier to handle when caught early.

I had this one week it got to 90 degrees and my first drc run got slimed pretty fast at 76 degrees lol no hydroguard, since ive had this batch in for over a week i gave it a top up teaspoon of guard and no slime so far so i think its coo, my ph rises right now from 5.5 to 6 over 32 hours but my solution is only 160ppm right now so once i get more ppms i think it will stabilize, it doesnt seem to want to go above 6 and i know hydro anything over 5.5 and you start diminishing phosphorous uptake, so during veg ill bring it down to 5.5 and let it walk itself up, making sure the plants get a small sweep every day of the ph spectum. I built a box and duct out around the ac, it was getting nuts in the garage. Those things get hot

Back