New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

:welcome: :welcome:....:welcome: brother man..I see u have found the best place where everyone's just chillin..$mokin..growin N sharing :smokeit:

...and make some room on that couch 4 me -slater move over :pass: subbing up bro. Come chk out my grow man.. I'm about 55 days in... Anyways.. first time growing in coco-perlite and indoors with Auto's - Cheers :chimp:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hi-guys-the-whole-shebang.58275/

Hey bro

I super crop at any stage of growth. However, the slow down and bud loss from super cropping may be worse than your light at this point. As it develops the branches should flop down on their own and get far enough from the light. Your main cola may bleach white and you'll lose some bulk on in, but I believe you'll do best just letting her go.

When I've run out headroom, I've removed the regular hangars from my light and replaced them with shower curtain hooks. I just buy the old fashioned metal ones that close like a safety pin. I hook those direct to the tent frames and the light hangs about two inches from the top of the tent.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Hey bro

I super crop at any stage of growth. However, the slow down and bud loss from super cropping may be worse than your light at this point. As it develops the branches should flop down on their own and get far enough from the light. Your main cola may bleach white and you'll lose some bulk on in, but I believe you'll do best just letting her go.

When I've run out headroom, I've removed the regular hangars from my light and replaced them with shower curtain hooks. I just buy the old fashioned metal ones that close like a safety pin. I hook those direct to the tent frames and the light hangs about two inches from the top of the tent.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

Hey thanks for the info! I really appreciate your input. :pass: I think I'm starting to see all this happening so your logic seems sound sir. I ended up ditching the hangers it came with pretty early and ended up finding some adjustable bungee that has seemed to do just nicely. Found it at Home Depot.

20170409_035832_noexif.jpg
20170409_035900_noexif.jpg

I could maybe get another inch but I think that's pretty much the best I'm gonna do right now. Thanks again for your help:thanks:, I think I'll just let these girls do their thing this time around and do some early lsting next grow. :baked:

Cheers

This may sound extreme. But you could convert the roof of your tent to a flap and lay your lights on top of your frame.

I've thought about that s couple times, but the plants always stopped before I did it.

Current Diaries

This may sound extreme. But you could convert the roof of your tent to a flap and lay your lights on top of your frame.

I've thought about that s couple times, but the plants always stopped before I did it.

Current Diaries

I never even considered that. While I don't think I'll be doing that this time round, that's certainly something to keep in mind and save for another time. I like the way you think outside the tent!

Cheers

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Here's today's update:

Barbara is 54 days old from sprouting today.

20170409_154123_noexif.jpg

She had the same agressive feeding as Lucy yesterday: 1 gallon (16cups) 17ml Botanicare Bloom, 5 ml CalMag, ph'd to 5.8(as always). I can't take all the credit for this feed though, I had help.

20170409_154145_noexif.jpg
20170409_154153_noexif.jpg

I'm starting to notice some yellowing on the bottom leaves; I'm chalking it up to not enough light/nutrient leeching, again, not worried. Figured this is normal?

20170409_154216_noexif.jpg
20170409_154223_noexif.jpg

All in all I'm real happy with the progress so far, I figured they'd both be dead by now. :smokeit: So anything at this point is a plus.

So the room the plants are in is also being occupied by a wide array of other animals; long story short, the wife's pets had full reign of the environment in this room, and finally the door to this room was allowed to be opened, creating so much more air movement. I hope this has a positive effect on my plants. I'll post some pics one day of the jungle I literally deal with everyday(the various animals).

20170409_161317_noexif.jpg

Very happy with this ^^^! :pimp:

Cheers

Hey bro

Current Diaries

Please don't say this...
I just super cropped my girl on 6 different branches...
BTW, good growing so far Raoul-Duke
Keep it up broski!

Please don't say this...
I just super cropped my girl on 6 different branches...
BTW, good growing so far Raoul-Duke
Keep it up broski!
Oh dear... Im sure your girl is still fine man. We probably have 3-4 weeks at least. Plus you've got the cobs. Im sure you're fine. Was lookin good last i saw. Thanks for the good vibes bro. We'll get there, soon, very soon.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Here's today's update:

Barbara is 54 days old from sprouting today.

View attachment 731079

She had the same agressive feeding as Lucy yesterday: 1 gallon (16cups) 17ml Botanicare Bloom, 5 ml CalMag, ph'd to 5.8(as always). I can't take all the credit for this feed though, I had help.

View attachment 731080 View attachment 731081

I'm starting to notice some yellowing on the bottom leaves; I'm chalking it up to not enough light/nutrient leeching, again, not worried. Figured this is normal?

View attachment 731082 View attachment 731083

All in all I'm real happy with the progress so far, I figured they'd both be dead by now. :smokeit: So anything at this point is a plus.

So the room the plants are in is also being occupied by a wide array of other animals; long story short, the wife's pets had full reign of the environment in this room, and finally the door to this room was allowed to be opened, creating so much more air movement. I hope this has a positive effect on my plants. I'll post some pics one day of the jungle I literally deal with everyday(the various animals).

View attachment 731084

Very happy with this ^^^! :pimp:

Cheers
A cat burglar I see....
The one that is licking its lips... I'd keep a close eye on that one...
Sees a big Catnip bush....

Back