New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

Hey Man
Welcome onboard the AFN train.
I too am growing Northern Lights Auto (Vision Seeds) I am not too far ahead of you in the grow. I'm in week 8.
Your plants are looking pretty good man! keep up the great grow!

Hey Man
Welcome onboard the AFN train.
I too am growing Northern Lights Auto (Vision Seeds) I am not too far ahead of you in the grow. I'm in week 8.
Your plants are looking pretty good man! keep up the great grow!

Hey thanks for stopping by, appreciate the :vibes:. I am definitely going to check out your grow right now.:pass:

Cheers

Really resilient plant to say the least.
Great beginner (my first grow) strain - I have made a few mistakes, but everytime she comes back stronger.
You are in the right company when it comes to help etc...
Lets rock our girls til the end.

beanbags you say... now this @Raoul-Duke know hows to make ya fell welcome... or is he just wanting the comedy value of watching every one roll off there bean bags and try and get up...its the kinda thing I would do

@Slater
I'll post some better pictures when I get home from work. Hey any tips on getting some good photos? You seem to really know your stuff.:jointman:

Its worth getting a tripod for your phone (I'm assuming your using your phone). I do lightly edit mine photoshop as well, so some form of editing software will hep you out. I must get a thread going on hints and tips for photography.

It'll probably take a few rounds before you're able to turn the tides and get a few good punches in. Looking good so far.

Hermies suck
IMG_20170310_144241849.jpg

Really resilient plant to say the least.
Great beginner (my first grow) strain - I have made a few mistakes, but everytime she comes back stronger.
You are in the right company when it comes to help etc...
Lets rock our girls til the end.

As far as I can tell they can not be killed... haha.

In the right company is right, already feel so welcomed.:bighug:

And rock them out we will!:headbang:

beanbags you say... now this @Raoul-Duke know hows to make ya fell welcome... or is he just wanting the comedy value of watching every one roll off there bean bags and try and get up...its the kinda thing I would do

Shh, it's more funny if they don't know.:rofl:

Its worth getting a tripod for your phone (I'm assuming your using your phone). I do lightly edit mine photoshop as well, so some form of editing software will hep you out. I must get a thread going on hints and tips for photography.

You would be assuming correctly. It's a LG G4, so it's not a terrible camera(no SLR obviously). I'll look into a tripod. I use GIMP cuz I'm too poor for photoshop. And yes, you definitely need a photography thread!!!:worship:

Cheers

Back