New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

:welcome:to AFN your grow looks good bro.. subbing along for the ride!!!
Thanks man. It's nice to be here. Thanks for the words of encouragement, you can never hear you're doing a good job too many times. Gets me more and more excited each time. Glad to have you for the ride. There should be some bean bag chairs unless @Slater is hogging them all.:jointman:

Cheers

Thanks man. It's nice to be here. Thanks for the words of encouragement, you can never hear you're doing a good job too many times. Gets me more and more excited each time. Glad to have you for the ride. There should be some bean bag chairs unless @Slater is hogging them all.:jointman:

Cheers

watch out...its a trap

giphy09.gif

Hello all. Just a quick update today. Today is Barbara's birthday, she's 7 weeks old! On another note, I guess I let Lucy dry out too much because she was a little droopy when I got home from work. I also bent her top node while taking her out of the tent to water her. And since I had smoked prior to her feeding, I may have messed up her nutes too. I either gave double the normal calmag and normal bloom, or I gave no calmag and double bloom which would be a full recommend dose; guess we'll find out in the next few days. :face: On a good note, Lucy bounced right back to her cheerful self within a few hours of the feed (the top's not bent anymore either!:d5:).

Well hopefully I didn't mess her up too bad, but I think she'll be fine.

And here's a quick shot i took today with the lights on. Didn't want to stress anyone out anymore today.

Cheers

P.S. How do you turn images? Do i need to edit them and rotate first?

Attachments

• 20170404_213601_noexif.jpg
    20170404_213601_noexif.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 77
Either way, I dont think that it will be affected too much on either, full dose of bloom, or double the CalMg

Also had that issue with my photo's, ended up taking the photo's in landscape mode and seems to have issue resolved

Either way, I dont think that it will be affected too much on either, full dose of bloom, or double the CalMg

Also had that issue with my photo's, ended up taking the photo's in landscape mode and seems to have issue resolved
You're right, it shouldn't be too big a deal. Thanks for the tip about the photos. I'll have to play around a little more with them.

I just looked in on them after waking up and Lucy's leaves are drooping. I normally always see them doing this right before lights out, but there's still an hour and a half of light and Barabara still looks fine. Probably nothing, but my gardening senses are tingling... Any thoughts?

Cheers

Attachments

• 20170405_052102_noexif.jpg
    20170405_052102_noexif.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 69
how light are your pots?
how much water she drinking?
I think she could do with a drink.
My girl is drinking 2.5 litres a day.
Could be wrong too as I am not yet too clued up on all the signs and symptoms, and she is just getting ready for sleep time.

Dont think you should worry though

Well i just watered her yesterday. Had to leave for work so cant check weight but i imagine she feels heavy. Gave her 12 cups (too lazy to do the conversion right now). She could still be adjusting to the time change but Barbara was still up soaking the rays so im not sure. To clarify, to counter my cold Canadian nights i moved the timer up an hour ever day for a week to get my temps and humid right at night and to save a little money on my elec bill. Think maybe she's still adjusting? Hoping some more experienced growers might pipe in. Thanks for checking in though man. Cheers

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

So I think Lucy was just going to bed a little early so she could put more energy into growing because she's kickin ass again.
20170405_180152_noexif.jpg

I think her sister Barbara is in a secret race cuz she's creepin up om Lucy. Lucy is 60 days today and Barbara is 50 days young. I know Barbara looks dry; was just about to feed her, she's turning into a thirsty girl. Gonna get 15 cups (3.5 litres) ready and see how much she wants, they've both been real thirsty lately (note: look into bigger watering can). Gonna push the bloom nutes a bit over half strength and ease up on the cal mag me thinks. Well that's all for tonight I think, maybe a few more snaps while I have them out for a drink. Hope everyone's grows are going well. :pass:

Cheers,
Duke

Back