New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

I don't usually start my bloom nutes full on until stretching stops but that's just me.. I do add a little toward the end of stretch where I think it'll help them.
Thats what ive been reading. I figured switching to bloom might stop their stretching though. I was also a little worried about how old they are and keep reading about auto flower's internal clocks but i guess the plant will tell me. Should i go back to just grow nutes? Or go 50/50 grow/bloom? What you guys think?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Thats what ive been reading. I figured switching to bloom might stop their stretching though. I was also a little worried about how old they are and keep reading about auto flower's internal clocks but i guess the plant will tell me. Should i go back to just grow nutes? Or go 50/50 grow/bloom? What you guys think?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I probably wouldn't change back, maybe just add a little grow or see how they go with what you're doing now

I use promix HP now . But the bx is just fine. I added a littke extra perlite whrn using bx. Dont have to in the hp. I use the ph perfect nutes from an so i never adjust but my ph is always at 6.2

Hey thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate all the info. I find the bottom of the pots stay wet a lot longer than the top so some perlite or something is definitely in the plans for next time. The ph perfect nutes sound pretty cool, I may look into that when I run out of the Botanicare. Guess I'll still with 5.8 for now until I see something happening. Thanks for the input, happy growing!:pass:

Cheers

We been here watching from the dark shadows. We think it's time make our appearance known. J&H
HERE !

All hands on deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back