Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Man that sucks with the soil/coco, learning by doing.
But the new ladies are looking fantastic, keep it up mate! :d5:

Yeah, but I needed to try to see how the girls responded, sadly not like I was hoping.
These girls are doing fine, i know I did the correct call by start over. Lost some time and money, but I'm sure it's worth it in the end :smoking:

Bubble-girls, nice t:rofl::thumbsup:.

I google'd for it a long time, I could not find a nickname for it, just very droopy, sad plants... I gave up and needed to call it something, so i named it bubble-girl. :smoking:
:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Day 20 for my two Blackberry Gums

This girl is shorter of them...

View attachment 808583

It looks like she is putting focus on all tops, and start to form like a ball... if so, this is the winner-plant of these two. It will be clearly seen in a few days if i am correct.

View attachment 808584

View attachment 808585

And here is the other girl...

View attachment 808588

She will be very beautiful...

View attachment 808586

She has a quicker growth but the other girl is probably a bubble-girl*.

View attachment 808589

I'm pretty pleased with both of them. First girl looks a bit droopy, but I know shes is doing well as she drinks alot.

* Bubble-girl = A girl who drinks alot and looks like a round bubble, wich she grows out when she explode in growth :vibe:
:greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

Here is some more girls i will share....

White Widow X 2

20170926_163308.jpg

20170926_163336.jpg

Big Bud

20170926_163401.jpg

She started out like a real runt. If she gets to a decent size, all runts can.

Blackberry Gum

20170926_163421.jpg

Her first leafs had a very strange formation but I saw she was a trileaf girl. Tought she could be interesting and the new set coming looks great.

Was waiting for a faster growth from one of the blackberrys, she was drinking more then her sister but didnt grow as fast, been studying her for two days to see how she react/grows by watering or light off/on.
My conclusion is that she is affected by me giving a to high ph (6.9 - 7) until friday/saturday as my old ph-meters was not correct. Checked her run-off and it was way to high. Decided to do a flush of her today to see if it will straighten her up. Also upped the air to her airdome to make sure she has oxygen.

Her sister on the other hand is growing like there is no tomorrow, 40cm at day 22, she seems just fine so i let her be and hoping she wont give me a bitch-slap later on. Helped her with some light training today to get more tops in direct light. If she can hold on to the vegging a week - ten days before entering stretch she will be very big.

Something i learned is to start with a light bottomfeed early on, probably at day 14-15 to promote the roots getting down to the feed and oxygenated water.

Overall my smaller girls look happy so will put a couple of dl of water in their trays today. Can definitely see they will become big.

Day 22

Blackberry Gum

20170927_214854.jpg

20170927_214723.jpg

20170927_163028.jpg

Gave this girl a flush aswell to prevent any future problems.. the photos is taken 1.30 - 2 hours after flush.. very strange, but both girls look better after the flush and its just gone a few hours. I expected the girls to droop like its been raining for 2 weeks non-stop. Got to love coco.

Back