Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

That Blackberry is looking awesome @RamboGarden :bow:, great growth for day 22 :d5:.

Thank you Ryker :thanks: , i try to do my best. It was something wrong with her before the flush, i cant put my finger on it but i was really worried, her new growth was twisted... I wounder if it was due to a high PH or that i stopped with top-feeding a couple of days ago, so the coco went drier then optimal on top. But if she looks like this, there is nothing to complain about.

She might get some lower rust-spots as i lowered the light a couple days ago and burned a few leafs.

Yes! The first girl I flushed as I tought she had a ph-problem has straighten Up! Then it was the top of the coco that didn't have enough water. Yes! Yes! Yes! What an relief... :baby:
She lost a couple of days veg-growth and still have some minor wrinkled leafs but shes in the game. :jump:

A Tip! If you growing in coco, don't be shy of giving your girls water.

Yes! The first girl I flushed as I tought she had a ph-problem has straighten Up! Then it was the top of the coco that didn't have enough water. Yes! Yes! Yes! What an relief... :baby:
She lost a couple of days veg-growth and still have some minor wrinkled leafs but shes in the game. :jump:

A Tip! If you growing in coco, don't be shy of giving your girls water.
Glad things are back on track man! :d5:

Yes, we can definitely say it is. One of my two Blackberry Gums girls are growing like crazy! Day 23 today and she is reaching 43 cm if we go by the node, or 47cm If we go by tip of the leaf. Interested in how long this stretch going to continue. :passit:

Last edited:
20170928_133850.jpg

Thats how to say "thank you", in their world. :cool1:

Something i learned is to start with a light bottomfeed early on, probably at day 14-15 to promote the roots getting down to the feed and oxygenated water.

This is the same concept for Hempy buckets. I consider Coco a form of hydro because in many ways it acts like pearlite. The only challenge is getting water to the roots. Bottom feeding is a way for many!

Very nice leaf lift :thumbsup:.

Thanks man! I saw it earlier in the morning and felt i had to take a phito of it, its very beautiful to see.

This is the same concept for Hempy buckets. I consider Coco a form of hydro because in many ways it acts like pearlite. The only challenge is getting water to the roots. Bottom feeding is a way for many!

I haven't really understand how Hempy Buckets work, i have seen grows with them but haven't gone in to how they work. Will do that after this post.
Thanks for jumping in. And stay around, think there will some big girls around the corner.

Here is the other Blackberry Gum at day 23.

Remember i said a couple of days ago i tought she looked like a bubblegirl, that she would show if correct in a few days?

20170928_161012.jpg

She is a bubblegirl! Round like a ball and filling up her reserves to the max! When this girl starting up her engine you are about to see a big plant for sure.

Thanks man! I saw it earlier in the morning and felt i had to take a phito of it, its very beautiful to see.

I haven't really understand how Hempy Buckets work, i have seen grows with them but haven't gone in to how they work. Will do that after this post.
Thanks for jumping in. And stay around, think there will some big girls around the corner.

Here is the other Blackberry Gum at day 23.

Remember i said a couple of days ago i tought she looked like a bubblegirl, that she would show if correct in a few days?

View attachment 809776

She is a bubblegirl! Round like a ball and filling up her reserves to the max! When this girl starting up her engine you are about to see a big plant for sure.
so pretty!

Yes, we can definitely say it is. One of my two Blackberry Gums girls are growing like crazy! Day 23 today and she is reaching 43 cm if we go by the node, or 47cm If we go by tip of the leaf. Interested in how long this stretch going to continue. :passit:
i feel the same about my SS girls really strong growth from alot of the seed stockers line nver seen a O.G get as big as yours photo periods included :d5:

Back