Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Would definitely recommend the super skunk. Mine produced 60 gram of beautiful, resin full, stinky, glue to the touch buds.

The smoke is incredible, very smooth and soft and the high is quite strong body high. Had a morning joint yesterday that sent me to sleep another 3 hours..

Good luck with your autopot mate!

Sounds like you enjoyed her alot. Will definitely try her out as both of you like her.
We see if I can get her in the next grow I do... :cheers:

Thanks man! Need all luck I can get :thumbsup:

Day 26 for my Blackberry Gums

Here is Bubblegirl

20171001_133441.jpg

20171001_132518.jpg

There is ALOT going on under her foliage...

DSC_0253.JPG

... If we can get some stretch on her im a happy guy.

Here is the early sexing girl

20171001_134631.jpg

20171001_134148.jpg

You see the color of her/their strings...

20171001_134321.jpg

Yeah, it's the winning color :cheers:.

I just reduced their food with 100 ppms so we are at slightly more then 500 for now. 550-600 was to much. Overall they seems happy, happier then the photo shows as me, my camera and white color is not a good mix. Think there is some setting i need use that I dont know how to do. Tips and trix are warmly welcomed.

Will be a interesting week to see if they take off or if there is more vegging to do...

Almost forgot, a big thank you to @Waira after some food advice :smokeout:

Last edited:
Really like your girls @RamboGarden , that Bubble girls looks ready to explode :bow:.

Thanks @Ryker604.
I hope she will veg a few more days. If she veg for more then 5 days she will be a monster (hopefully) after stretch. I think she has a massive root-system as shes working on her stem to make it robust. A strong stem can hold alot of weight, so she might be something extra.

The smaller, but still 10cm taller girl is doing okey, did not expect her to get so big but she is still vegging even she sexed at day 13..

Will see how they look like at day 30....

Day 29

Bubblegirl

20171004_120900.jpg

20171004_121719.jpg

This girl looks okey but i have given the girls to much magnesium when i tought it was excess of N...
Its clearly seen in next girl...

20171004_124708.jpg

She is green with a dusty touch of black but showing N-defiency on lower leafs...

20171004_123440.jpg

I lowered the the total amount of ppms as i tought it was beginning of N-tox, i did however not lower the % of mg.....
So today i bumbed up the base-food and stopped with additional MG. With some luck the girls will eat up the mg that is and continue grow. I also saw that they had double the amount mg in the bottle against the old bottle i had.

Despite the miss with reading it wrong they are okey. Early-sexing girl has decided its time to take off, so she will be stretching now on. Early sexing girl is 65cm tall from coco and bubblegirl is 5...?? Fifty-something... :smokeit:

Last edited:
Those are going to be some big-ass plants dude. 50-60+ cm and they still haven't started the flower stretch?

There is one/a hair from a potential budsite/top thrown from the early sexing girl.... she started to build up a very tight/multible new tops yesterday night... so she is on.

From bubblegirl there is just the normal pistils, no hair on the budsites at all. I give her 2 days and she should take off.

I always think the girls are small at this stage.. these included. Will be fun to see if these girls will stretch enough to make me satisfied.

There is one/a hair from a potential budsite/top thrown from the early sexing girl.... she started to build up a very tight/multible new tops yesterday night... so she is on.

From bubblegirl there is just the normal pistils, no hair on the budsites at all. I give her 2 days and she should take off.

I always think the girls are small at this stage.. these included. Will be fun to see if these girls will stretch enough to make me satisfied.
So u give up on our battle Rambo ? Its been awful quiet on your end

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

So u give up on our battle Rambo ? Its been awful quiet on your end

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I have just realised my room will be full, the rdwc girls are not doing as well as the coco girls. The rdwc have to wait untill next grow, as the system will eat up 120x240 cm with girls not giving anything in return, at least not in my buckets... :rofl:. I was going to wait a week more before i throwed the towel but the growth of my dwc-girls and coco-girls cant be compared... i did try, failed twice... now i need the space so i can get some nice buds to smoke. Will give it a try again after this grow, with silver bullet or hydroguard.

Day 30

No pictures, just some measurements of the two Blackberry gum girls.

Bubblegirl
Height: 63cm
Width wingspan: 80x75cm

Early
Height: 71cm
Width wingspan: 75x75cm

Both girls are now into their stretching.
All the time i have looked at early and thinking she wont be a big girl as she sexed so early. But today i looked at her and she looked like a woman, not a girl anymore. She has become a true plant today. The coming 10 days will show how much of a woman she is.

Bubblegirl i saw potential in from start, i knew she would do good so i haven't worrying so much about her. I know she could take care of her self. She has been kind of a droopy girl all the way but this morning after the watering she filled her fan-leafs with water, they got very heavy and droopy so the tops under her foliage could get more light and grow, and the tops responded direct. She has left the runway, and is taking off. Hope she's fueled up for a long flight.

:cheers:

Back