Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

I.just found out my blackberrys i got going under cobs are indeed seedstockers blackberry gum.looking at ur girls give me alot of hope for a monster plant.i got 2 on the go.il take pics later and show ya.keep up the top work and happy growing;)

That is some healthy plant my man, excellent job :bow:.

Thank you Ryker :thanks:. I try the best i can, it is still fresh for me going with coco but it's way easier then soil. If i see a beginner here i will tell them to do coco, not soil.

I.just found out my blackberrys i got going under cobs are indeed seedstockers blackberry gum.looking at ur girls give me alot of hope for a monster plant.i got 2 on the go.il take pics later and show ya.keep up the top work and happy growing;)

Good you brought it up! Saw you write about it on @Yeatster's thread and ive been searching for your girls for atleast 30 minutes. Where are they? Did not want to "invade" he's thread. This was telepathic, a joint on on that! :smokeout::pass:. Make a thread or share it here, over there or wherever you want, only you share your girls :smoking:

It's a good strain, with your skills you will be satisfied!

I took my other BBG out for some photos but she was almost sleeping before I took her out as I have my lights off now. I did not even have time to get some good photos before she was into the land of the dreams. Will take her out tonight again when shes awake. She is taller but in the same way more compact.

Thank you Ryker :thanks:. I try the best i can, it is still fresh for me going with coco but it's way easier then soil. If i see a beginner here i will tell them to do coco, not soil.

Good you brought it up! Saw you write about it on @Yeatster's thread and ive been searching for your girls for atleast 30 minutes. Where are they? Did not want to "invade" he's thread. This was telepathic, a joint on on that! :smokeout::pass:. Make a thread or share it here, over there or wherever you want, only you share your girls :smoking:

It's a good strain, with your skills you will be satisfied!

I took my other BBG out for some photos but she was almost sleeping before I took her out as I have my lights off now. I did not even have time to get some good photos before she was into the land of the dreams. Will take her out tonight again when shes awake. She is taller but in the same way more compact.
Haha nice mate look forward to the pics here the link to my blackberry gum auto cob grow;)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/migro-200w-cob-lights-test-grow.61606/
Happy growing every1;)

Day 33 for my early Blackberry Gum

20171008_225044.jpg

20171008_224005.jpg

20171008_134804.jpg

20171008_224415.jpg

Shes 82-83cm from coco. She grows like a real bush! Hope all budsites have time to grow into a good position before shes done stretching.

Here is Tangs three-legged girl..

20171008_225804.jpg

Looks like a beautiful little girl now...

Here is one of the two White Widow

20171008_230026.jpg

DSC_0089_2.JPG

And here is the Big Bud

20171008_230229.jpg

This big bud was a real runt... im surprised how well she grows.

It's almost so good now you cant see that these girls small girls where full of defiencys a couple of days ago. Didn't water them enough so the coco went dry. They are in Autopots now so they got full access to water, nutrients and oxygen from the airdomes.

Rockin' those Autopots dude :worship:. That Tang girl is a real symmetrical beauty, canna mandala :doc1:.

Thanks man! I try to make it as good as I can... I have not got the real feeling on what food they want to have. I guess with a couple runs with this system I will nail it. Yeah, Tangs little girl, "Tangelina" is a delicate to look at. Hope she get the size of her sisters.

Haha nice mate look forward to the pics here the link to my blackberry gum auto cob grow;)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/migro-200w-cob-lights-test-grow.61606/
Happy growing every1;)

Will jump in there ASAP and see how they doing. Thanks for the link. :cheers::smokeout:

Back