Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

That BlackBerry Gum is BUSY. Awesome job!

Very nice RamboGarden the autopots produce You make it look easy.

Top quality;)

Coming along nicely brother! :pass:

Thank you so much for the love guys. Gives me power to spend the time they need :thanks:

Good genetics, autopots with coco and plenty of light is a winning concept, give it a try, if just 1 extra pot to try it out u will be amazed. If i can do it, everyone can.

I like to play this song when im taking care of the girls

Thank you so much for the love guys. Gives me power to spend the time they need :thanks:

Good genetics, autopots with coco and plenty of light is a winning concept, give it a try, if just 1 extra pot to try it out u will be amazed. If i can do it, everyone can.

I like to play this song when im taking care of the girls

I have a bag of coco. I've added 15% coco to Promix to get my feet wet. Maybe if I do my next plant straight coco I could tag you in, for support if needed. :headbang:

I have a bag of coco. I've added 15% coco to Promix to get my feet wet. Maybe if I do my next plant straight coco I could tag you in, for support if needed. :headbang:
You can tag me in @Yeatster :cheers:. As you see earlier in this thread i mixed coco/soil 50-50%... was not happy as it had to be treated like soil, also the growth was like soil. If you want better growth go with 100% coco or a mix with perlite.

Hey, you are more then welcomed to fallow along.

These two are Blackberry Gums
Could not find info about how they made the auto-version but here is some about the photoperiod:

Blackberry Gum

Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum is an unusual phenotype found after crossing a Bubble Gum male plant with a dark female Blueberry clone from a cannabis club in Barcelona. The Blackberry Gum line is an unusual fruity phenotype, often with dark colorings in the buds and leaves. The aroma is earthy, spicy and with dark fruity aromas of Blueberry and the very dense sweet Bubble Gum taste together with a flash of cotton candy. Yields are well above average, and the parents guarantee highly potent, resin-crusted buds with a very long lasting effect. THC levels are 23%+ on this variety, its one of the strongest varieties you will find with a great feel-good high.

I have grown this strain in soil and i was very happy with her. Got two phenos before, probably the same ones i have now, but these girls look like they will be bigger. One of the ones in soil got over 250+grams. She has a strong high, to much and the sofa will be your best friend. Now i try her in coco and so far so good. :cheers:

The ones in soil....

View attachment 812971

View attachment 812974

View attachment 812975

View attachment 812976

A very beautiful strain, and these girls are grown in summer-heat 28-32°C. So with temps at 25-26.5 like it is now, i think they will be even better. Time will tell :smoking:
How long from seed to harvest did she take mate? Thanks;)

How long from seed to harvest did she take mate? Thanks;)

Something says that the shorter green pheno got down at day 77 +- 1 day.
And the taller berrypheno? got down day 83?
I could have left them longer, but the summertemps and moisture made me take them a few days to early.

Something says that the shorter green pheno got down at day 77 +- 1 day.
And the taller berrypheno? got down day 83?
I could have left them longer, but the summertemps and moisture made me take them a few days to early.
Ok mate thanks alot mine 3 weeks old today;)

Here they are 3 weeks old today,been under migro 200w cobs from seed;) hope u dont mind me sharing;)
The tallest plant is zambeza seeds powerplant xl auto.other 2 blackberry gum;)
_20171009_214212.JPG
_20171009_214431.JPG
_20171009_214450.JPG
happy growing every1;)

You can share it @autobeast, ofcourse :cheers:. The girls look happy and green. Is that the color of the lamp they growing under? With hps you get yellow photos, is it different with cobs?
Haha no its the same as hps.i use a pair of sunglasses mate.put 1 lense over the phone cam best u can and take a pic.works a treat under cob and hps and led lol;)

Back