Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Count me in mate.what plants are these ?genetics.i agree there huge for a young age.some monster genetics and perfect growing.a joy to see.well done.happy growing every1;)

Hey, you are more then welcomed to fallow along.

These two are Blackberry Gums
Could not find info about how they made the auto-version but here is some about the photoperiod:

Blackberry Gum

Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum is an unusual phenotype found after crossing a Bubble Gum male plant with a dark female Blueberry clone from a cannabis club in Barcelona. The Blackberry Gum line is an unusual fruity phenotype, often with dark colorings in the buds and leaves. The aroma is earthy, spicy and with dark fruity aromas of Blueberry and the very dense sweet Bubble Gum taste together with a flash of cotton candy. Yields are well above average, and the parents guarantee highly potent, resin-crusted buds with a very long lasting effect. THC levels are 23%+ on this variety, its one of the strongest varieties you will find with a great feel-good high.

I have grown this strain in soil and i was very happy with her. Got two phenos before, probably the same ones i have now, but these girls look like they will be bigger. One of the ones in soil got over 250+grams. She has a strong high, to much and the sofa will be your best friend. Now i try her in coco and so far so good. :cheers:

The ones in soil....

20170804_142141.jpg

20170804_135708.jpg

20170811_204831.jpg

20170804_143719.jpg

A very beautiful strain, and these girls are grown in summer-heat 28-32°C. So with temps at 25-26.5 like it is now, i think they will be even better. Time will tell :smoking:

Last edited:
Hey, you are more then welcomed to fallow along.

These two are Blackberry Gums
Could not find info about how they made the auto-version but here is some about the photoperiod:

Blackberry Gum

Seed Stockers Blackberry Gum is an unusual phenotype found after crossing a Bubble Gum male plant with a dark female Blueberry clone from a cannabis club in Barcelona. The Blackberry Gum line is an unusual fruity phenotype, often with dark colorings in the buds and leaves. The aroma is earthy, spicy and with dark fruity aromas of Blueberry and the very dense sweet Bubble Gum taste together with a flash of cotton candy. Yields are well above average, and the parents guarantee highly potent, resin-crusted buds with a very long lasting effect. THC levels are 23%+ on this variety, its one of the strongest varieties you will find with a great feel-good high.

I have grown this strain in soil and i was very happy with her. Got two phenos before, probably the same ones i have now, but these girls look like they will be bigger. One of the ones in soil got over 250+grams. She has a strong high, to much and the sofa will be your best friend. Now i try her in coco and so far so good. :cheers:

The ones in soil....

View attachment 812971

View attachment 812974

View attachment 812975

View attachment 812976

A very beautiful strain, and these girls are grown in summer-heat 28-32°C. So with temps at 25-26.5 like it is now, i think they will be even better. Time will tell :smoking:
Very nice mate so thats not an auto? What a beauty top work;)

Day 32

I checked the girls this evening and this lady (bubblegirl) just screamed that she wanted me to take some photos of her.

20171007_210839.jpg

She is 73 cm now, thats 10cm in exactly 48 hours.

20171007_211551.jpg

20171007_211830.jpg

She responded well to a stronger ppm. You can see that the excess of magnesium is almost eaten up. Will see tomorrow if she want it stronger. Im pretty sure i can raise her food 50-100ppms more. Will just wait a day so i dont mess her up.

Screenshot_20171007-211031.png

It definitely looks like this girl will give my wife a beautiful christmas-gift, as this is her girl. She could choose between this Blackberry Gum or her early sister.

A very important thing to remember is to always make your decisions on what food to give your girl when looking at her in normal light, or in this case the photos. Do not make any changes in rez when looking at her under HPS or LED-lights.

Will bring her sister out tomorrow and some of the smaller ones.

Last edited:
Day 32

I checked the girls this evening and this lady (bubblegirl) just screamed that she wanted me to take some photos of her.

View attachment 813631

She is 73 cm now, thats 10cm in exactly 48 hours.

View attachment 813632

View attachment 813633

She responded well to a stronger ppm. You can see that the excess of magnesium is almost eaten up. Will see tomorrow if she want it stronger. Im pretty sure i can raise her food 50-100ppms more. Will just wait a day so i dont mess her up.

View attachment 813634

It definitely looks like this girl will give my wife a beautiful christmas-gift, as this is her girl. She could choose between this Blackberry Gum or her early sister.

A very important thing to remember is to always make your decisions on what food to give your girl when looking at her in normal light, or in this case the photos. Do not make any changes in rez when looking at her under HPS or LED-lights.

Will bring her sister out tomorrow and some of the smaller ones.
wel damm rambo she is a fine example of a plant and huge for the age how much light have got on her :d5:

wel damm rambo she is a fine example of a plant and huge for the age how much light have got on her :d5:

Thank you Auto noob. In total i have 4x600w hps-lights covering 2.5 X 3.70 meters. Some people would say thats underpowered for the area, but im pretty sure I'm fine. It's a big area to light up so for me its difficult to say how much she receive, but the strength comes from multible light-sources.

She is a beauty good job;)

Thanks autobeast. She is a real beauty. Just checked them again, the growth is unbelievable. Her sister isn't a bad girl either. Two different phenotypes and both doing excellent. I'm really amazed of the growth of these girls, the genetics is top-notch.

Last edited:
Back