Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Yeah, that skunk was growing like Crazy! Seedstockers have some great strains.
My early sexing girl stopped her crazy stretch this afternoon, will see if she continue go crazy when lights get on.
I have not installed the autofeeding yet as im not sure how they want their food. It looks like on of the two wants around 480-500ppm and the other one 600-650ppms. That's max and I dont want to stall one of them. Will try 550ppm in rez to see own they respond.

I talking with them a couple of hours each day. You get to know them like a friend. Kind of wierd :pimp:

I'm hearting this girl a lot...

IMG_0058.JPG

I'm hearting this girl a lot...

View attachment 810110

She say shes flattered :love:. I will do my best to take of her. Three-legged girls normaly don't get any love at all, tought i would give her a apportunity to show that everybody deserves a chance.

Last edited:
I would love to have a three-legged plant and I'm cheering for her :woohoo:. Sometimes it seems that runts or seedlings with starting deformations / mutants get to be the biggest and strongest plant.

I would love to have a three-legged plant and I'm cheering for her :woohoo:. Sometimes it seems that runts or seedlings with starting deformations / mutants get to be the biggest and strongest plant.

Come on guys, don't put any pressure on her "daddy" :smoker1: , but we are both happy for the support. I think you are correct Ryker, i hope she will turn in to something sexy aswell, but only time will tell. Im debating with myself if i should start up the full light-kit to get max growth early on.
:friday:

Yeah, that skunk was growing like Crazy! Seedstockers have some great strains.
My early sexing girl stopped her crazy stretch this afternoon, will see if she continue go crazy when lights get on.
I have not installed the autofeeding yet as im not sure how they want their food. It looks like on of the two wants around 480-500ppm and the other one 600-650ppms. That's max and I dont want to stall one of them. Will try 550ppm in rez to see own they respond.

I talking with them a couple of hours each day. You get to know them like a friend. Kind of wierd :pimp:
did you try any of the super skunk if so how did yours turn out

Come on guys, don't put any pressure on her "daddy" :smoker1: , but we are both happy for the support. I think you are correct Ryker, i hope she will turn in to something sexy aswell, but only time will tell. Im debating with myself if i should start up the full light-kit to get max growth early on.
:friday:
fire up the reactor captain and get those protons going well maybe not all the lights just yet lol did you get to make that order we were talking about i just made mine today cant wait for it to arrive :pass:

No I did not, I had the pleasure to watch yours, and she turned out very nice. :cheers:
yes a very frosty strain il defineitly get back around to growing it again would be great for hash but the smell is rotten in flower i imagine its how a actual skunk smells :crying:

did you try any of the super skunk if so how did yours turn out

No I did not, I had the pleasure to watch yours, and she turned out very nice. :cheers:

fire up the reactor captain and get those protons going well maybe not all the lights just yet lol did you get to make that order we were talking about i just made mine today cant wait for it to arrive :pass:

My temps now is little on the low side, and its getting colder every week. Now im not in need of it. Its 3 months that is ptoblematic, June, july and august.... now all the heat-problems is gone with the wind. When I feel little frozen I walk in to warm green-room and feel like I'm in paradise.

Congrats on a good buy. Will be interesting to see if it will makeup to its reputation.

Will start the old-school lights up and move the girls so they get light from all directions, but first I will roll up a joint of SeedStockers Big Bud. She got a sativa high, perfect when you need to refill your energy :baby:

yes a very frosty strain il defineitly get back around to growing it again would be great for hash but the smell is rotten in flower i imagine its how a actual skunk smells :crying:

Sounds like she is a real stinker. Where I'm from people want it to stink, so I might give her a try one day. Wish there was a machine that could zZzapp weed like sending a mail in no time. Then we could have tried eachothers buds.

Sounds like she is a real stinker. Where I'm from people want it to stink, so I might give her a try one day. Wish there was a machine that could zZzapp weed like sending a mail in no time. Then we could have tried eachothers buds.

Would definitely recommend the super skunk. Mine produced 60 gram of beautiful, resin full, stinky, glue to the touch buds.

The smoke is incredible, very smooth and soft and the high is quite strong body high. Had a morning joint yesterday that sent me to sleep another 3 hours..

Good luck with your autopot mate!

Back