Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Okey. Ive done it before. But those are some very clear photos, you have practice alot
Rambo im no photogarpher lol.just me my phone and a pair of shades lol.after 6 year u get the hang of it.peace a piss mate.make sure to get the sunglasses lense as close to ur phone cam as possible,block out all surrounding light.then ur cam is wearing shades lol no shit;)

Rambo im no photogarpher lol.just me my phone and a pair of shades lol.after 6 year u get the hang of it.peace a piss mate.make sure to get the sunglasses lense as close to ur phone cam as possible,block out all surrounding light.then ur cam is wearing shades lol no shit;)
Also mate switch the settings on the cam on ur phone to full hd photos.thats how u get the perfect clear look;) but u gota crop ur photos to the max to enable them to load on afn.so if fails first time.crop.again and try again lol.i.have an eye for detail.i take lots of pics then crop then select the best to upload.how iv always been.a fuzzy pic no good cnt see the quality;) happy growing every1;)

Got some glasses, brought three pair, was supposed to just see wich ones was best suited, beeing high and looking at plants can make the time go quickly :smokeout:. I have a very good camera but my sd-card-reader is broken on the tablet. So i can only send photos via bluetooth, the camera scaling down the photos with over 80% when i sending them. Not sure how i can proceed. Just bought a new sd-card as i snapped the card in the reader, i think the reader in my tablet got a punch aswell.

I got some good growth on the girls. Late day 35/early36 and early sexing girl is 89cm and bubblegirl 86cm. Both are Blackberry Gum. If they stop around a meter but getting little wider then now im fine. Looks like the early sexing girl is going to be a good yielder, she got tops everywhere. Saw some cal-defiency yesterday and it wasnt better today so i checked/cleaned/calibrated my Ph-pen and adjusted their water to 5.8. Will let it go from 5.8 to 6.2 so the girls get all the nutrients they need.

Tip: Clean and calibrate your Ph-probe often so the girls can get all the food they need for best growth. Im pretty sure you miss a cm a day or so if they are lacking nutrients. :pimp:

Day 37

Lets start out with early...

20171012_212522.jpg

20171012_212410.jpg

Just spotted that shes lacking nutes and i started to panicking . It could be magnesium and sulfur wich i stopped with a week ago. Added some of that today and will see how she is tomorrow. Did raise the ppms a week ago, but the second time she and her sister said: no more, back off. And shes hungry again.... Raise A and B or magnesium and sulfur, or raise all of them? :shrug:
Shes a good size girl so i would love to get an response on what shes lacking.

And here is Bubblegirl

20171012_204931.jpg

20171012_205712.jpg

She has a better foliage and is happier, still in need of something, probably the same as her sister. Isnt it magnesium or sulfur?
Both girls have an equal size but they are two different phenos, they should grow a few more days. Looking at their budsites we should see fat buds on both girls.

I give what it is in my A and B.

N 6
P 2
K 8
Cal 5
MG 2

I was off(5.4) with the PH for a while as i did not re-calibrate the probe as it showed it was accurate with a "ph :greencheck:". Spotted a touch off cal def a few days ago, never tought it was this much. It might be from the ph beeing off as the new growth from the tops looks great.

I did a foilar-feed with advanced calmag+, less then 1ml/L, i guess 220ppms or 0,44EC. Not sure how much i should have sprayed, but they got misted on underside of the leafs, not sure i got it on every leaf, i did not want to spray to much. Added 0.5 ml/liter of 5% mag and sulfur to the rez. Im carefull to not burn the girls... im trying to keep the leafs this time :rofl:

G
I give what it is in my A and B.

N 6
P 2
K 8
Cal 5
MG 2

I was off(5.4) with the PH for a while as i did not re-calibrate the probe as it showed it was accurate with a "ph :greencheck:". Spotted a touch off cal def a few days ago, never tought it was this much. It might be from the ph beeing off as the new growth from the tops looks great.

I did a foilar-feed with advanced calmag+, less then 1ml/L, i guess 220ppms or 0,44EC. Not sure how much i should have sprayed, but they got misted on underside of the leafs, not sure i got it on every leaf, i did not want to spray to much. Added 0.5 ml/liter of 5% mag and sulfur to the rez. Im carefull to not burn the girls... im trying to keep the leafs this time :rofl:
Good job;)

G

Good job;)

Thanks, takes that as i did the correct call. :thumbsup:

I don't think she looks unhealthy. :d5:
I sprayed my girls with 2ml/L AN Cal/mag, when they were looking the worst. Don't know if it helped, they didn't get burnt or anything.

Thanks PickleRick. I will go and check on them soon, normally i wake up, look at them to see that everything is okey and running, no leakage of water, temps and then having a breakfast.
Today i will relax in bed another 30 minutes before i have a look. :cheers:

It was definitely a mag-defiency, all girls looked happier today. One more lesson re-learned, check your PH often to ensure the girls can uptake the nutrients they need.
I dont think i can reverse their foliage but hopefully they will grow better now. Lets see in five days where we at.

Back