Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

I have just upped the nutes to where they looked dark, almost black in the photos. IMO that was to much food, but if we see better plants with a greener foliage next photos i would feel like i just re-learned all i ever known about growing in just a couple of days. I feel 95% sure i did the correct change, but the coming hours untill tomorrow will be a bit nervous, its definitely a hit or miss.

Or guys, here this photo, this is like nitrogen toxicity for me. Or almost..

20171013_153347.jpg

This is a week old photo or so
I lowered the nutes becuase i tought this was to much? Instead, all i had to do was to add some magnesium and she would have been even better with a even greener growth. Offcourse shes little dark so i should maybe pulled back base nutes 25-50ppm when adding magnesium to not burn her.

We will see, i will grow more times so we can get it right all the way. This is for you but also a reminder to me where to keep their food.
I will see tomorrow how they respond, if they are better im a happy guy.
Feels like i learned alot last days, unbelievable... Cannabis definitely makes you see things of another perspective.

In that specific photo i had them at 1.7 Ec or 850ppms. Tought it was N-tox, but it wasnt, she was happy with that amount, she just lacked magnesium. If they raising their leafs like stretching i know i did correct, still i cant reverse the effected leafs but i can keep the ones that are still green so they can help her catch light and produce buds. Maybe they want an even higher EC now as they have been growing for a couple of days, i set the Ec at 1.7. If its a win a will probably re-raise the total EC to 1.85 and see from there. If its a fail, i hide under a stone for a while... :pop::joy:

No need to hide under stones, you're experimenting and testing your knowledge, the most foolproof way to really LEARN and become better :clapper:.

I learned a shitload of stuff this time too and it seems that when the plants eat more and want to grow big, they want more of ALL of the necessary elements (macro and micro) or they will become a limiting factor. My plants last grow showed a Cal/Mg def which I tried to solve, but wasn't especially worried about it as the plants progressed. Now, in hindsight, I see that if they had the amount of Cal/Mg they wanted they would've gotten even bigger and fatter :2cents:.

Balance is key :doc1:.

Sounds very correct Ryker604. Good, that someone can relate to my toughts. And i understand you when you say they progress growing but if added the nutes they asked for it would have been better. Swear man, i have been thinking of ml/L and Ec instead of just watch the girls color and how they grow.
This was a really fun thing to read. On this forum, are people reading the plants or just grow with a habbit and add what they think is good to the plants age? I can say for sure i have just added what i think is good for them going by Ec/ppms, not feeding them because of they were hungry. Does it make sense?

You should get a good high from the Glueberry OG! Give her some weeks, a month in the jars and the best thing in the day is when lighting her up. She has a good high that gets better after 3-4 weeks curing. This weed is definitely a weed for students, if they have the legal age to smoke. Very focusing effect.

I was thinking cannabis-smoking made you more stupid, more slow(Ive been a non-smoker but everybody else smoked) . You really get focused and smarter as you see different ways on things. It sure makes you focus so other things like laundry or dish can be on hold, but instead all the energi/focus goes were you want it to go - in my case, cannabisgrowing.

:weed::wiz:

For you @Ryker604.. balance is the key! :cheers::passit:

I think that most hobby/personal growers grow by a feed schedule or give plants nutes by age as you said. Myself included I would say. It takes patience and a bigger learning curve to read every plant you got and try to realize her maximum potential. It does makes sense, I get you and believe me, you're on the right path my friend :thumbsup:.

We're around 2-3 weeks in jars now and she's an excellent smoke :smokeit:. Definitely some top shelf stuff, both flavour and high.

Cheers :cheers:.

Nice one! 1GPW with HPS is great.

One question for finishing weeks... and RH... it was at 60 till the finish? No rot? How many fans (wattage) did you have there?

Seems that you are asking me or? Just confused because it's Rambo's thread but the question seems to be pointed at me :smoking:.

I'll answer anyway, if it's not for me sorry for hijacking :crying:.

There were days when RH was at 74% in my tent during flowering (most of the time it was around 60-62%) and no signs of rot, not even one popcorn bud. I was worried about bud rot and high RH in flowering too, but then I've read about VPD in @Mañ'O'Green 's thread and now I'm converted :toke:. Following the principle of VPD it turns out that you can have a higher RH in flowering if you have temperatures that are best suited for that RH (to maximize transpiring). And I've learned that Botrytis has a harder time spreading above 25 C which was a minimum in my tent during light hours.

However, to be sure, I've put two fans in the tent to blow the plants and circulate air. Box fan was 45W and the other fan was around 50W, so let's say ~ 100W.

Hope that helps :2cents:.

dont go beating yourself up,kick the imaginary dog,it works for me.
a few growers here like to push a plants nutes hard,and are allways on the edge of having burnt tips and clawing leaves.a super dark green.cant think of names off top of my head.but thats their styles and they get great results.
in theory a proper grower should be reading their plants and feeding accordingly.a schedule to most folk is a happy medium that they dont get defs/toxs and get a resonable result.some have a schedule and make a few tweeks to it now and again.
you doin a great job,nice growing so keep at it.
:pighug:

@Ryker604 yea, was asking you. Hahaha, that happens when you're little stoned and have open couple of journals. Thank you for answer.

Sorry for "spamming" here, @RamboGarden.
Btw, you use RO water? I am on 1.6 EC at the moment (RO water), without BB and OD... So should go above 2.1 when I add them into solution. Seems little high in theory. We'll see...

Back