Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Day 40 for this blackberry Gum. (Bubblegirl)

20171015_205612.jpg

20171015_203822.jpg

Shes 108cm above coco today, so a good size plant.
I still haven't really find out what they want... i just added som carbs to see if thats the missing ingredient. It feels like something is missing and i cant put my finger on it, but it feels like im close to solve the problem. Will either bring her sister out tonight, or tomorrow, need some family time.

Last edited:
Beauties mate top work;)

Thanks man! I tried to raise nutes again.. now the Ec is slightly over 2.1.. if they are ok tomorrow and not look burned i will try raise to 2.3... Everything over 1.8-1.9Ec is superhigh in my head. But this yellowing ive seen all the time i have grown and i want to change on that, i need to solve the puzzle.

Dont push them to hard mate let nature take its course;)are u using calmag?;).

Also i think she would enjoy a good defol.but if that against what u do its cool.just some advice for big buds to come;)happy growing;)

I know they are suppose to yellow a bit, but its to early, they need the green leafs later in flower to produce those big buds. In veg they are solar-panels, in late bloom they are gasoline. I think defoil is a good thing if you dont get light on all leafs/buds. But as the girl receive light from multible directions almost all budsites get light. If there is anyones being in the shade i will defoil little bit at time. Thank you.

They get calcium in about the same rate as Nitrogen. Im not sure how much of the extra magnesium i should use. Im little scared of maxdoses, as i have read to not use what the manufacturer writes, "use 50% of whats directed" . I added almost max-dose of mag today to see...

Will go with a new rez with max on mag tomorrow and see if that is the problem.. if you do something in coco you can see a change almost immediately. Very cool i must say, but you can get a slap in the face in the same time if not beeing alert.

Thanks man.

Also i think she would enjoy a good defol.but if that against what u do its cool.just some advice for big buds to come;)happy growing;)
i think a light defol just as the stretch stops is a good time :pass:

i think a light defol just as the stretch stops is a good time :pass:

If you think she needs a defoil you should see her sister, shes a real bush. If i can solve her yellowing and pink stems she will be a heavy plant. Could not sleep so changed their nutes.. max magnesium according to nute-company with their A and B with some carbs. Even if its work we missed alot of growth during stretch, but we look forward and try the best we can.

Really appreciate all help and tips you guys give. :thanks::karmacloud:

If you think she needs a defoil you should see her sister, shes a real bush. If i can solve her yellowing and pink stems she will be a heavy plant. Could not sleep so changed their nutes.. max magnesium according to nute-company with their A and B with some carbs. Even if its work we missed alot of growth during stretch, but we look forward and try the best we can.

Really appreciate all help and tips you guys give. :thanks::karmacloud:
do you think the pink stems is food related or genetic due to the black berry parentage ? just a thought

Back