Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Nice pictures mate, really like the ones from yesterday!
And nice to hear that I'm not the only one lighting one up, then stare at my girls for 30 mins. :smokeout:

Thanks pickleRick. Yeah, its a good feeling, very relaxing to study them. :smokeout:

do you think the pink stems is food related or genetic due to the black berry parentage ? just a thought

I have just find out what the defiency is. Its Sulfur deficiency, and probably magnesium aswell... so both those was increased to max this night. It has affected Early the most. She had a stronger growth and wanted to be huge, i held her back... alot.
Im pretty sure its not genetic, stems are strong - dry to the touch, some showing pink. Yellowing of the leafs, also some spots on the leafs indicate its sulfur. The defiency should stop now and not progress but early lost alot of potential even shes got a good size.

Im happy i have more girls to practice on. If i had just 1 girl it would drive me nuts if something went south... :passit:

Late day 41 beginning day 42

Early sexing girl

20171017_004120.jpg

DSC_0487_noexif.jpg

Shes probably 110 cm above coco

This girl had potential to get huge. But she was not given enough sulphur and magnesium during stretch, she was starved. Will see how bad it is, the stems does not feel good, they are very dry - woody. She had the monster inside her, sadly i could not handle it...
Shes on maxfood now, i hope she greens up little and can repair some of the stems who got affected from sulphur-defiency. Not sure how woody stems will produce buds, but they do not feel optimum to the touch.

I will grow this strain again another time and hopefully have i learned how to grow in coco by then. She is still big, but if i could have kept her healthy, she would have been bigger.

This is the girl i saw sex on by day 13-14, so sexing early doesnt mean small.

I have just learned that its nothing wrong on a plant having a defiency, its your fault not giving her the food she wants. I normaly think its something wrong on the plants if they get sick, but offcourse its the grower who is guilty if there is any problems. There is no bad plants, they just want a different approach.

Sulfur deficiency is not common, plants don't require a lot. Post a pic showing what your problem is. Yellowing with spots is either calcium or manganese, or a ph issue, not sulfur.

Thanks pickleRick. Yeah, its a good feeling, very relaxing to study them. :smokeout:

I have just find out what the defiency is. Its Sulfur deficiency, and probably magnesium aswell... so both those was increased to max this night. It has affected Early the most. She had a stronger growth and wanted to be huge, i held her back... alot.
Im pretty sure its not genetic, stems are strong - dry to the touch, some showing pink. Yellowing of the leafs, also some spots on the leafs indicate its sulfur. The defiency should stop now and not progress but early lost alot of potential even shes got a good size.

Im happy i have more girls to practice on. If i had just 1 girl it would drive me nuts if something went south... :passit:

Sulfur deficiency is not common, plants don't require a lot. Post a pic showing what your problem is. Yellowing with spots is either calcium or manganese, or a ph issue, not sulfur.
True .id say just keep them well fed with mag and bloom and ul be good. But her stretch and size of growth defo has not been effected she is a big beautiful girl.only thing that will be effected at this point is yield if she does get sick as there not in proper flower yet;) hope u get it sorted mate and best of luck.happy growing every1;)

She already looks like a monster dude :cheers:. Really digging your comments of this grow, they make me think a lot about growing :greenthumb:.

Thanks, but they are not as big as my glueberry, thats where i draw the line of monster. Haha, yeah its a true experience. :headbang:

Thanks for the idea, i could just post a close up photo.

This is one the most affected leafs from bubblegirl.

DSC_0502_noexif.jpg

You are very welcomed to analyse that leaf :passit: Thanks.

True .id say just keep them well fed with mag and bloom and ul be good. But her stretch and size of growth defo has not been effected she is a big beautiful girl.only thing that will be effected at this point is yield if she does get sick as there not in proper flower yet;) hope u get it sorted mate and best of luck.happy growing every1;)

Allright, nice man! When you say not in proper flower, you mean they have more to grow? :gary: Thanks for helping out.

This community is gold. :slap::thanks::worship:

Thanks, but they are not as big as my glueberry, thats where i draw the line of monster. Haha, yeah its a true experience. :headbang:

View attachment 817289

Allright, nice man! When you say not in proper flower, you mean they have more to grow? :gary: Thanks for helping out.

Yea she could defo give more stretch, she is just making the switch to bloom when u see frost then u know she is starting to bud up;) happy growing;)

Yea she could defo give more stretch, she is just making the switch to bloom when u see frost then u know she is starting to bud up;) happy growing;)

Okey, interesting... would be fun if they were growing for 5 more days. Thanks man!

Here is the most affected leaf on early..

DSC_0511_noexif.jpg

:coco:

That's calcium deficiency. Causes are ph too low or excessive amounts of potassium.

View attachment 817289

Okey, i know i did run a to low ph for some days, maybe a week as i tought my ph-meter would be stabile. Could this have affect this? They are now on ph 5.8-5.9.
My N P K ratio :
6 2 8 giving 2 ml per
Calcium 5
Mg 2

Giving almost 2 ml/L of above

Giving extra mag/sulphur ratio 5/10 at 1 ml per liter.

EC 2.0 Ph 5.8-5.9 and letting it drift to 6.3

Potassium tox? Maybe im killing them... :gassy::wall:, how can they look darker and stretch up the leaf at higher Ec? Happier for the extra nutes but in the same time not uptake calcium? Hmm..

I have no clue about these numbers. I guess with a little bit reading there is a mathematical way to see where about i should be ×-...

Is it severe? Is it much to worry about? Should i flush in panic or just light a spliff and let it pass or how should i proceed? :smokeit: If its a low Ph that is fixed now i should be Okey. If its an overfert im in trouble the longer i wait. I think i will light one up so im atleast doing something :baked:

Thank you very much @pop22.

Last edited:
Back