Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Keeping the hps probably 110cm away. Going to be interesting to see if the early sexing means a fast finish girl or if the early sexing doesn't matter.

I did try her at 700ppms yesterday, she looks okey I have to say, but a touch of to much Nitrogen is visible. I'm pretty sure she will use it up over this night.

Lovley big girl, you going to rock it ,I have no doubts!! Out of interest when do you introduce bloom nutes in relation to when they show sex? ,,, I think my girl might give me a smoke at the end of it all :crying:

Lovley big girl, you going to rock it ,I have no doubts!! Out of interest when do you introduce bloom nutes in relation to when they show sex? ,,, I think my girl might give me a smoke at the end of it all :crying:

Thank hairyman. I use Gold Labels A and B throughout the grow, then when they enter the bloomphase i start adding little Big bud from Advanced Nutrients and raises the more she goes into bloom.
Im hoping to get it right this time without any burned leafs.
I can write how i do to see if its an hit or miss. Coco is new to me so im still doing it like im blind (no offense if you are blind), its a new way for me to go. But i dont think i will not go over 1ml/l of big bud.

I was high when i saw the photo, i wrote a text.. edit it, wrote again...., edit... blank... i didnt know how to write. It was like "No, that did not happen" . I will check in to see how shes doing, but she lost 3-4 nodes, thats alot. :vibes:

Day 18 for one of my blackberry gum girls..

20170923_132017.jpg

They have been given a PH of 6.9 (WRONG!) until yesterday. The girls started to show some deffs on the structure on how they grow, but after a full watering yesterday night with correct PH at 5.8 they look better today. Lucky the postman delivered this one before the weekend --->

20170923_132857.jpg

A tip from me is to keep the PH correct for maximum growth. They still grow if the PH is wrong but not as fast like if it were correct, and if its continues your ladies will stop grow and in worst case die.

Ive got a couple of more Blackberry Gums, White Widows and a Big Bud going. The big bud was a runt but i will let her grow to see how she turn out. I let the girls in here in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Looking real bushy :bow:. Again trying to grow some monster girls, eh :smoking:?

Yes, she got a good start, she sexed by day 13 so she might finish early and not beeing so big, but she will be very beautiful, that im sure of.
It sure looks promising that we will see a couple of big girls. My hopes is to get one girl weighing in at 600 grams . If i succed we will see :joy:.
For me to get where i want in life, this grow have to bring some heavy girls.

:xmas::growing:

You want a 1 GPW girl, is that it?

Nja, not really.... i have never just grown 1 plant under 1 light, probably 4-5 girls under each light. I just want to do a grow where everything goes smooth so i know i got it, then i can bring the knowledge with me and can sit down in whatever country i want, knowing i can grow weed. If this one goes like i hope, im moving. I really hope it goes well. Or else i have to study/grow more and learn before i do the move... holding my tumbs it will be a good christmas. :karmacloud:

I'm right behind you man, really wishing that everything goes as planned. And if you ever need someone that will work 16-hour working days around cannabis, I'm your guy :smoking:.

Day 20 for my two Blackberry Gums

This girl is shorter of them...

20170925_232300.jpg

It looks like she is putting focus on all tops, and start to form like a ball... if so, this is the winner-plant of these two. It will be clearly seen in a few days if i am correct.

20170925_232519.jpg

20170925_232615.jpg

And here is the other girl...

20170925_232038.jpg

She will be very beautiful...

20170925_231952.jpg

She has a quicker growth but the other girl is probably a bubble-girl*.

20170925_232122.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with both of them. First girl looks a bit droopy, but I know shes is doing well as she drinks alot.

* Bubble-girl = A girl who drinks alot and looks like a round bubble, wich she grows out when she explode in growth :vibe:

Last edited:
Back