Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Allright. Lets go on her size. If she has a winner size, we top her :thumbsup:

Your girls is very nice. A full tent of Buds!

Agreed :cheers:.
Thanks, I'm going crazy in anticipation these last days, those Glueberry aromas are delicious :drool:. Can't wait to see if the buds will bulk up nicely, if so the yield should be great :thumbsup:.

Guys... by mixing coco with soil I got a soilmix, that was not what I wanted. I wanted a mix that would be the same as coco. The 50/50 mix was a terrible idea. I'm an idiot that tried to change coco into something better. The 50/50 mix needed to be treated like soil and the growth was the same as soil, that was not my intention. At day 20-23 I was really disappointed on myself. I want to grow the biggest possible girls I can, and in soil that's not gonna happen.

The girls is no longer with me but I have new girls in straight coco. You lost some time following them, I lost 25 days of work

Anyway, I not gonna make you dissapointed guys.

Here is 2 Blackberry Gum's in straight coco.

Day 2

DSC_0605-4500x3000.JPG

Day 5

DSC_0677-4500x3000.JPG

Day 7
DSC_0678-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0679-4500x3000.JPG

Day 10
20170915_114432.jpg

20170915_114355.jpg

And here we are today, day 14!

20170919_145236.jpg

20170919_180000.jpg

Girl above is quicky and showed her lady-parts yesterday at day 13.
I think this lady will be very beautiful, shorter and compact with big, gum-smelling buds!

20170919_145121.jpg

20170919_175859.jpg

This lady is my favorite when in comes to structure. I think she will be a very big girl, I have a feeling about that. She was little smaller then her sister at first, but now she is little ahead when it comes to size, and she has not showed sex yet.

This lady will also be the lady i run with in the seedstockers competition.

Again, sorry guys, I had to do it, could not stand soil-growth after my success in coco.

Will introduce some more girls in a day or two.

Last edited:
Beautiful plants dude, you really got that autopot/coco combo in your little finger now it seems :thumbsup:.

Did you really see such a difference in growth with that mix? I saw some straight soil+perlite in Autopots plants that were very big :2cents:.

Guys... by mixing coco with soil I got a soilmix, that was not what I wanted. I wanted a mix that would be the same as coco. The 50/50 mix was a terrible idea. I'm an idiot that tried to change coco into something better. The 50/50 mix needed to be treated like soil and the growth was the same as soil, that was not my intention. At day 20-23 I was really disappointed on myself. I want to grow the biggest possible girls I can, and in soil that's not gonna happen.

The girls is no longer with me but I have new girls in straight coco. You lost some time following them, I lost 25 days of work

Anyway, I not gonna make you dissapointed guys.

Here is 2 Blackberry Gum's in straight coco.

Day 2

View attachment 806179

Day 5

View attachment 806182

Day 7
View attachment 806180

View attachment 806181

Day 10
View attachment 806183

View attachment 806186

And here we are today, day 14!

View attachment 806185

View attachment 806193

Girl above is quicky and showed her lady-parts yesterday at day 13.
I think this lady will be very beautiful, shorter and compact with big, gum-smelling buds!

View attachment 806184

View attachment 806192

This lady is my favorite when in comes to structure. I think she will be a very big girl, I have a feeling about that. She was little smaller then her sister at first, but now she is little ahead when it comes to size, and she has not showed sex yet.

This lady will also be the lady i run with in the seedstockers competition.

Again, sorry guys, I had to do it, could not stand soil-growth after my success in coco.

Will introduce some more girls in a day or two.
onwards and upwards bro sorry you had to cull the plants but you never know if something will work till ya try so just put it down to a learning experiance :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beautiful plants dude, you really got that autopot/coco combo in your little finger now it seems :thumbsup:.

Did you really see such a difference in growth with that mix? I saw some straight soil+perlite in Autopots plants that were very big :2cents:.

Yes, coco and soil is a bad mix if you looking at coco-speed of growth. I hate myself for that stupid idea.
I bet you can get big plants in soil/perlite, im sure 300grams a plant is doable, but straight coco or coco/perlite is way better if looking for big plants. I'm aiming to get atleast one girl getting more then 600 grams. With the growth I saw in soil/coco mix it would not happen. 300 possibly, above 500? Probably not.
I'm not saying I will get a 600grams plant, but its more likely with coco then a soil/coco-mix.

onwards and upwards bro sorry you had to cull the plants but you never know if something will work till ya try so just put it down to a learning experiance :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes, that's the thing! You need to try to see how things work. I have lost alot of time, and I would say it comes with a price-tag aswell. But if I don't try things, I will never learn.
The reason why i tried to mix coco and soil was because I burned my Glueberry, I was scared to do the same thing again. Still she got to 460 grams even with problems. My temps were way over what's good for cannabis. I think it will go much easier this time as I know my temps will be okey and I know what's around the corner.

Don't know if I would call it stretchy, rather long legs as you said :smoking:, going to be a big girl. Keep up the good work man :thumbsup:.

Don't know if I would call it stretchy, rather long legs as you said :smoking:, going to be a big girl. Keep up the good work man :thumbsup:.

Keeping the hps probably 110cm away. Going to be interesting to see if the early sexing means a fast finish girl or if the early sexing doesn't matter.

I did try her at 700ppms yesterday, she looks okey I have to say, but a touch of to much Nitrogen is visible. I'm pretty sure she will use it up over this night.

Back