Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Signing up here as well :D
If you havn't cut anyone down yet..I would chose the ones with the biggest first true leafs and that look most uniform. I don't know if the hight on the little ones matters as much at this stage?

Ill do a day 6 update.
Im off to a good start, might be a little low RH, but will put a humidifier in today.

View attachment 797363

View attachment 797364

View attachment 797365

View attachment 797366

View attachment 797367

They are a bit lanky but thats because i have respect for the power of the hps lights, will not burn them again.

I want to choose wich girls to go with so any advices on that are welcomed. I have an idea, and two girls are pretty much nailed to be winners..

(A = Amnesia PP = Power Plant BG = Blackberry Gum)
looks like its a no brainer except for the amnesia i like the middel one looks the healthist and about the hps id go 60cm to 80cm for seedlings seems to work for me biut nothing wrong with a lanky auto i think that only matters if your doing photos just my opinion:pass:

I'm so in ... what size pots ? my 15l grow too big ... i will do 3 8.5l autopots under 200w cobs ...

this is the first time i say out loud .. i want more than 250g from 200w ... :pighug::crying:
too big or too many plants thats the question:crying:il look out for when you change over i might be going to autopots some time in the next year

Yeah man, the bigger one it is, she'll be a great producer :smoking::goodluck:.

Im hoping shes a winner, time will tell. :coffee:

I'm so in ... what size pots ? my 15l grow too big ... i will do 3 8.5l autopots under 200w cobs ...

this is the first time i say out loud .. i want more than 250g from 200w ... :pighug::crying:

Hey slowmo! They are in the 3.9 gal pots. I gues thats the 14/15 liters.
To big he says? A plant cant get to big. Or that depends on the space. Im hoping for a 250gr in general with these autopots.

Signing up here as well :D
If you havn't cut anyone down yet..I would chose the ones with the biggest first true leafs and that look most uniform. I don't know if the hight on the little ones matters as much at this stage?

I try choose the best ones, size and look, but that Amnesia was much bigger then the rest. Bigger = wider, fater leavs and taller. If just taller then its not sure choice.

looks like its a no brainer except for the amnesia i like the middel one looks the healthist and about the hps id go 60cm to 80cm for seedlings seems to work for me biut nothing wrong with a lanky auto i think that only matters if your doing photos just my opinion:pass:

Yepps, it kind of an easy pick, having a Power Plant that looks very interesting. Of the three amnesia, they are down to two. You can choose the one you like. Ill get a photo of them today.
My lights are very bright, i burned the girls in the summer, they looked like they were under pressure, not healthy, so im trying to start easy and will adjust height slowly, slowly.

And to grow in high temps is not to recommend, the buds does not get as compact. The shorter ones i had was more full whilethe taller ones where more light-weight. Heat and buds is a no, no.

Im hoping shes a winner, time will tell. :coffee:

Hey slowmo! They are in the 3.9 gal pots. I gues thats the 14/15 liters.
To big he says? A plant cant get to big. Or that depends on the space. Im hoping for a 250gr in general with these autopots.

I try choose the best ones, size and look, but that Amnesia was much bigger then the rest. Bigger = wider, fater leavs and taller. If just taller then its not sure choice.

Yepps, it kind of an easy pick, having a Power Plant that looks very interesting. Of the three amnesia, they are down to two. You can choose the one you like. Ill get a photo of them today.
My lights are very bright, i burned the girls in the summer, they looked like they were under pressure, not healthy, so im trying to start easy and will adjust height slowly, slowly.

And to grow in high temps is not to recommend, the buds does not get as compact. The shorter ones i had was more full whilethe taller ones where more light-weight. Heat and buds is a no, no.
Bigger, fat and tall. Sounds like you made the right choice! :pass:

I'm here now for the ride along.
giphy (1).gif

Here comes a day 10 update.

Amnesia#

DSC_0460-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0461-4500x3000.JPG

Power Plant#

DSC_0466-4500x3000.JPG

Girl above have had the coldest place, so if shes little smaller now is okey.

DSC_0464-4500x3000.JPG

This Power Plant is a good size for day 10, if she continue in the same way, she could be Big!

Blackberry Gum#

DSC_0465-4500x3000.JPG

I could not cut one of these two, both are good looking but different phenotypes.
The left one looked best 4 days ago, now I think its down to Phenotype? The right one looks stronger, i think. Very difficult! I feel sad to waste any of these. But has to be done today.

The girls have had a little cold air against their pots and as im doing a 50/50 mix of my usual Special mix and coco the pots are a bit wetter, wich also can be seen in the girls. So today I will start the airdomes, not the autofeeding, just the airdomes to make sure they have enough air in their medium.

Here is the root-system of my Glueberry OG I took down yesterday.

DSC_0449-4500x3000.JPG

I'm hoping for a simular growth this round aswell. If not using an airdome, I suggest perlite in the bottom of the pot.

Lets see how the girls look in 5 days with some air injected to their roots. :pop:

Astounding root mass :bow:. My Glueberries seem to have a large root mass too, can't wait to check that out. I didn't quite get how many plants are you going to run in this grow? 4?

I bet your roots are Massive! The continously feeding makes them grow big. I'm doing 5 here, 2 amnesia, 2 power plant, 1 blackberry gum, and the 4 Rdwc girls. Not going 100% with the hydro girls, but I'm allright with that. I need to learn.

Yeah, seem like hydro is precise business that needs some time to fine tune, but once you do the results seem stellar :baked:. You doin' the Seed stockers grow off?

Back