Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Here is some information about the seeds i will do:

AMNESIA#
Amnesia Auto is one of Seed Stockers best selling autos. Its an easy auto to grow, she grows well indoors or outdoors with heavy harvests and a resinous THC-rich result with a super strong Haze smoke. Indoors this auto does well with 20 hours of daily light and takes around 11 weeks from seed to harvest. Under optimum indoor hydroponic conditions Amnesia Autoflower will produce several hundred grams per plant. This variety is easy to grow in any grow medium and even first time growers will get great results. Experienced auto growers should note that this is one of our strongest auto varieties with THC levels of 23% and some of the heaviest yields that we have seen on an auto.

POWER PLANT#
Seed Stockers BCN Power Plant Auto is another XXL sized auto with great sativa-dominant harvests of high THC buds. This auto grows well with 20 or 24 hours of daily light and takes around 11 weeks from seed to harvest indoors. Like all Seed Stocker autos, these genetics also grow well outdoors and produce heavy harvests. Indoors she is easy to grow in any grow medium/system. Its a remarkably strong smoke with a long lasting high and THC levels around 22-23%. A great all-round auto that is strong, easy to grow and with a sweet tasting smoke and great aroma. Recommended.

BLACKBERRY GUM#
Blackberry Gum auto is one of the best looking autos that we have seen with a rich fruity taste and aroma to match. The Blackberry Gum auto will be the first jar you reach for in the evening, its a very powerful smoke with THC levels of 22%+. The buds are colorful and appealing, with blue colours often present in the buds along with a deep powerful aroma and a fast hitting high. The high is euphoric with a relaxing feel-good anti-anxiety high and a long lasting effect. Grows well indoors or outdoors with any grow method.

Of these girls ive done Blackberry Gum auto in a 14 liter pot in Gold Labels special-mix with handwatering.
Here is one of the Blackberry Gums.

View attachment 795098

I'm trying autopots now to see if I can get a bigger one.

how long did they veg?

Oh man, those look delicious :drool:.

That is Seedstockers OG Kush that I made, its still early curing but is fully smokeable.

Look too class for me, but let's see.more the boots and dirty finger type.,looking anyway hah :smoking:
Nice strains you picked,are you growing all the strains from seedstockers?

Yes, all strains are from SeedStockers, unbeatable price and quality.

Hahaha, you're growing huge plants mate :bow:. How much was the dry yield from this beauty? And is she a good smoke? Seems like an interesting strain :smoking:.

Are all of your grows under a 600W HPS? Nice to see someone still getting great results with the "old" technology :biggrin:.

Hahaha, you're growing huge plants mate :bow:. How much was the dry yield from this beauty? And is she a good smoke? Seems like an interesting strain :smoking:.

Are all of your grows under a 600W HPS? Nice to see someone still getting great results with the "old" technology :biggrin:.

I think yield from this one was 250+ grams, some is still drying so I don't have the numbers now. I did however try to smoke her little-sister that smelled exactly like chewgum, the best smelling plant i have smelled. She has a powerfull high, the power of a slowmo-tornado in my head, so she's of good quality.
Im using multiple 600w hps lights. From start i used 2, then lighted up 4, then it got hot and I reduced to 2 lights on. I'm very satisfied with the yield even temperature was way more then optimal. I was also sick for 10 days and could not take care of them. Let's say it was a rough grow, but the girls delivered anyway, that's why I go with them again. Quality seeds deliver even when things dosnt go smoth.

yeah i know but i've seen sometimes an auto takes more time until switching and later on gets massive because of that small extra time. :D
Looks like everything went normal. Very nice

These were normal autos, no extra veg-time. I would say without looking that the most were going down at day 75-80, might had two or three that went 85 days. Had one OG Kush wich I took at day 65 I think.

Last edited:
Back