Seed Stockers Rambo goes full autopot. Amnesia, powerplant, blackberry Gum.

Thats the meaning of letting you choose, i allready have some favorites that i would go with, but i wanted to share this grow and let you guys do some choices. The ones you choose, is that the ones you would have continue to go with? BBG is a good choice. Might need you to see girls on photo number three again. Ill get you a new photo for that, unblurry.

Hah, then I'm honored to get this chance :d5:. The BBG is a no brainer, but the Amnesia I'm not so sure of, you are right :smoking:.

Amnesia, photo three, unblurry versioin.

DSC_0064-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0065-4500x3000.JPG

DSC_0062-4500x3000.JPG

Day 6.

Dont make me cry @Ryker604

Hahaha :haha:, tough choice man, really like the small one, but if I had to choose, I would go with the taller one, just seems stronger :tang:.

Hahaha, lets brainstorm about it.
The smaller one has a better foliage, she looks clean and healthy. Nothing wrong at all.
The taller one is bigger, has grown faster, but her foliage is little wrinkled.

I see it as a question of the beauty or the beast (shes the second biggest of my last probably 40-50 seedlings, biggest is one of the PPs).

You know what, i feel you were getting influed by me letting you have a second look. Its cheating from my side. What could i do, you wanted to kill my second biggest seedling. :coco:

Lets keep both of them and call the first one you choose for Ryker. Its a save of her life, so every pic with her will have your name printed on it.

I see it as a question of the beauty or the beast (shes the second biggest of my last probably 40-50 seedlings, biggest is one of the PPs).

Perfectly said mate, that's what I meant. Like the smaller one because she looks prettier, but would choose the taller one because she is future beast material :growing:. Thank you anyhow :smoking:.

Perfectly said mate, that's what I meant. Like the smaller one because she looks prettier, but would choose the taller one because she is future beast material :growing:. Thank you anyhow :smoking:.

So you would have choose the bigger one? You are 100% sure? Make the call and i handle it in 1 minute, then its done and we down to thre unkown pots.

I'm so in ... what size pots ? my 15l grow too big ... i will do 3 8.5l autopots under 200w cobs ...

this is the first time i say out loud .. i want more than 250g from 200w ... :pighug::crying:

Last edited:
Back