Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

Ganjaholickz

Clandestine Kamikaze
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Stardawg, BigBazooka, BCN PP, COOKIES, Cherry bomb, Banana Kush, Blue Bubbles, Quick Gorilla, Zkittlez, Crystal Candy XL, quick sherbet, red hot cookies, pineapple express, caramel, bubble punch crit
Hi everyone. The overnight outside temps got a bit better so I decided its about time to germ some seeds for the summer/outdoor grow ;)

First of all huge thx @Dinafem-Mark for sending me this free seeds few months ago (So Ill be in as "seeded" in the dinafem battle that is kinda on hold now because of the delivery issues. Ill post pics of the battle plant in the battle thread the day Ill choose my battle plant, or delivery to other growers will be solved @TheMongol ). For now we'll be in this thread ;)

Now its time for some details.

As I cant hold the temps of growroom during summer it all comes down to the outdoor grow. Originally the plan was : 3 plants, each in different place. But then "terrace guy" started his own indoor so he doesnt want to risk outdoor as well, which I can understand. "Garden girl" chickened out, again, I can understand, in the end its still illegal in our country for some stupid reason. So what I got left is "greenhouse guy", but its probably for the best, as it means less traveling for me ;)

So, the revisited plan is, both in the greenhouse till 30 day mark. after the battle plant will be chosen, the other plant will go outside the greenhouse, shell be just in the garden, no roof ;) At least well be able to check the differences if the pheno will be the same for both (dont know how stable QG is as I never grew it).

Germ: classic, 24h soak, then moist papertowel in the dvd case on the modem for 1-2 days, then Rootriot cubes and humidity dome ;) never had issues with this tech...

As for the nutrients Ill go back to the days when I grew mainly outdoor guerilla grows, so 100% nature bio nutrients, simply just the things you are able to find in the nature :
soil: biobizz lightmix (as I have some left) with the garden soil 50:50 + more perlite ;)
Grow phase : fermented nettles (fermentation done in a closed bucket stuffed with nettles and a bit of water for 2 weeks, then 1:10 mixed with water = Nitrogen bomb). This was by far the best grow nutrient that you can just get yourself and is growing everywhere.
Flower phase : Horse manure on the bottom of the bucket + few guano feedings when/if needed ...

It will be my first outdoor after 13 years so hopefuly it will go as smooth as the indoor grows went after 12 years of buying ;)
Ill see you guys later

edit:eek:w shit i misspelled the gorilla on the paper .. apologies to all the Gorillas out there ;) shouldnt wakenbake before posting :D

Quick Gorilla germ.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone. The overnight outside temps got a bit better so I decided its about time to germ some seeds for the summer/outdoor grow ;)

First of all huge thx @Dinafem-Mark for sending me this free seeds few months ago (So Ill be in as "seeded" in the dinafem battle that is kinda on hold now because of the delivery issues. Ill post pics of the battle plant in the battle thread the day Ill choose my battle plant, or delivery to other growers will be solved @TheMongol ). For now we'll be in this thread ;)

Now its time for some details.

As I cant hold the temps of growroom during summer it all comes down to the outdoor grow. Originally the plan was : 3 plants, each in different place. But then "terrace guy" started his own indoor so he doesnt want to risk outdoor as well, which I can understand. "Garden girl" chickened out, again, I can understand, in the end its still illegal in our country for some stupid reason. So what I got left is "greenhouse guy", but its probably for the best, as it means less traveling for me ;)

So, the revisited plan is, both in the greenhouse till 30 day mark. after the battle plant will be chosen, the other plant will go outside the greenhouse, shell be just in the garden, no roof ;) At least well be able to check the differences if the pheno will be the same for both (dont know how stable QG is as I never grew it).

Germ: classic, 24h soak, then moist papertowel in the dvd case on the modem for 1-2 days, then Rootriot cubes and humidity dome ;) never had issues with this tech...

As for the nutrients Ill go back to the days when I grew mainly outdoor guerilla grows, so 100% nature bio nutrients, simply just the things you are able to find in the nature :
soil: biobizz lightmix (as I have some left) with the garden soil 50:50 + more perlite ;)
Grow phase : fermented nettles (fermentation done in a closed bucket stuffed with nettles and a bit of water for 2 weeks, then 1:10 mixed with water = Nitrogen bomb). This was by far the best grow nutrient that you can just get yourself and is growing everywhere.
Flower phase : Horse manure on the bottom of the bucket + few guano feedings when/if needed ...

It will be my first outdoor after 13 years so hopefuly it will go as smooth as the indoor grows went after 12 years of buying ;)
Ill see you guys later

edit:eek:w shit i misspelled the gorilla on the paper .. apologies to all the Gorillas out there ;) shouldnt wakenbake before posting :D

View attachment 1192698
Nice man I'm pulling up a chair

Nice man I'm pulling up a chair
Thx growbro. I guess that 2months without growing is probably the longest I can go now :-D

Thx growbro. I guess that 2months without growing is probably the longest I can go now :-D
I always run perpetual so I don't run out plus even if I didn't smoke or use cannabis I think I would still grow them bc they are so cool to watch grow I really like it it really is a nice relaxing thing.

So 23 hours after I dropped them into the water (according to the photo info) and damn they are both quick ( @Dinafem-Mark wow, just wow). Im gonna leave out the wet paper towel step completely.
Anyway, they are both in the RootRiot cubes and in the hum. dome now.
Quick Gorilla after 23 hours.jpg

So 23 hours after I dropped them into the water (according to the photo info) and damn they are both quick ( @Dinafem-Mark wow, just wow). Im gonna leave out the wet paper towel step completely.
Anyway, they are both in the RootRiot cubes and in the hum. dome now.
View attachment 1193165

That was fast my friend, just what we want to see :pass:

You are more than welcome for the seeds :thumbsup:

Now it's time to show us what you can do :headbang:

Good luck mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

That was fast my friend, just what we want to see :pass:

You are more than welcome for the seeds :thumbsup:

Now it's time to show us what you can do :headbang:

Good luck mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Ill try not to disappoint You ;-) and btw glad Youre back, hope that all the fkn issues are gone for you guys :)
:pass:

Last edited:
head above the soil
So 72 hours since they were dropped into the water and here we go ;) good morning girls and welcome to the world :)

They need to stay in the propagator/humid dome till monday so hopefuly theyll make it ok... but its like 2 days so I think we're ok ..

Also after theyll take a look at the world a bit today, I'll count it as day 1 from tomorrow.

QG1
Quick Gorilla 1 after 72 hours.jpg

QG2

Quick Gorilla 2 after 72 hours.jpg

Forgot that I have spare grow light for one of the aquariums. 6000K and the weather suxx today, almost no sun. So thats def win for them for the first week until they will be moved to the greenhouse ;-)
IMG_20200523_133417.jpg

Back