Update time folks.
Growth has been great over the last week. Still no rain, one gloomy day and back to sunshine :cools: bit dewy one morning so had to get the fan out, still got no roof but there was zero wind that morning.
Went down to grow shop for some more of the organic mix i bought before but they didn't have any in. The bloke showed me this, he has no experience with it or even if it's any good and wants some feedback on it. But the mans not let me down yet so i put a little trust in him here.
20180704_174308.jpg
combine the first stuff i bought, with the chicken shit i threw around the other day, this and the great weather, something is certainly doing right.:woody:
Check em out...
20180706_155534.jpg
^the full bed, hard to tell them apart now. Growth & health is amazing compared to any other plants i've grown..indoor or out..
20180706_155548.jpg
^AU
20180706_155737.jpg
^SK#1 could do with some extra sun to catch up but that back lets fuck all light through...could do to be glass/plastic.....neighbours eh lol
20180706_155743.jpg
^...S.O.D.K
20180706_155810.jpg
^theres 3 in there somewhere lol. C,C top left...N,Q bottom GB,OG top right. Small compared to everything else but looking good all the same. @912GreenSkell is this going to be an issue in the comp? Telling them apart i mean, As 2 of 3 of them are my entries.
20180706_155826.jpg
^topped sk#1..she gets more light than the other so i'm expecting great things here.

Last edited:
20180706_160806.jpg
20180706_160746.jpg
^sk#1 about done....watered her today and i rekon once she's dry she's coming down.
20180706_160706.jpg
20180706_160655.jpg
^tangie...i'm thinking a few days after the sk#1 as she could do with a little longer on the bottom
20180706_160631.jpg
^venom & droopy sk#1 although no so droopy these days :biggrin:
20180706_160618.jpg
^sk#1 ran out of canna boost and wasnt prepared to buy any more bottles so switched to my dutch pro explode i have left...they seemed to enjoy life abit more afterwards. Droopys not so droopy anymore. Not sure if thats anything to do with it but nothing else has changed but that so.......
20180706_160539.jpg
^master kush now lives in the garden due to space in the 'greenhouse' lol & au runt, she serves to prove you bareley have to look after them as shes been fed random dregs i had left, standard garden/flower feed. Veg feed bloom feed whatever the fuck i have in the can when i'm done with the rest lol sometimes not at all granted shes abit undersized but grown herself really
20180706_160158.jpg
^master kush
20180706_160109.jpg
^entry 3 cookies kush
20180706_160017.jpg
^entry 2 blackberry og
20180706_155933.jpg
^entry 1 lemon og....

Last edited:
Update time folks.
Growth has been great over the last week. Still no rain, one gloomy day and back to sunshine :cools: bit dewy one morning so had to get the fan out, still got no roof but there was zero wind that morning.
Went down to grow shop for some more of the organic mix i bought before but they didn't have any in. The bloke showed me this, he has no experience with it or even if it's any good and wants some feedback on it. But the mans not let me down yet so i put a little trust in him here. View attachment 927234combine the first stuff i bought, with the chicken shit i threw around the other day, this and the great weather, something is certainly doing right.:woody:
Check em out...View attachment 927241^the full bed, hard to tell them apart now. Growth & health is amazing compared to any other plants i've grown..indoor or out.. View attachment 927239 ^AU View attachment 927238 ^SK#1 could do with some extra sun to catch up but that back lets fuck all light through...could do to be glass/plastic.....neighbours eh lolView attachment 927237 ^...S.O.D.KView attachment 927236 ^theres 3 in there somewhere lol. C,C top left...N,Q bottom GB,OG top right. Small compared to everything else but looking good all the same. @912GreenSkell is this going to be an issue in the comp? Telling them apart i mean, As 2 of 3 of them are my entries. View attachment 927235 ^topped sk#1..she gets more light than the other so i'm expecting great things here.

I’ve got a bottle of that, Q. It’s proper gooey and it stinks like concentrated coffee. I used to use it in my soil grows... not sure why cos I have no idea what to does! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Looks good tho and so do your plants. [emoji1360]

I’ve got a bottle of that, Q. It’s proper gooey and it stinks like concentrated coffee. I used to use it in my soil grows... not sure why cos I have no idea what to does!
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Looks good tho and so do your plants.
emoji1360.png
haha same mate, i'm not too sure either. It's all new to me is this organic stuff lol
From what i can gather though it works for the soil more than the plant...i think. Happy soil, happy plants :biggrin:
& thanks mate....same to you, after the deer incident things look good lol:greenthumb:

Check them autumnal buds in middle of summer, ha ha, great growing Q!

:slap:

What's the smell like? You got quite a few budding plants, doesnt it give off a stink to out of the garden? Can only smell mine up close, but bloom coming got me slightly concerned.

The two lil autos i did last yr wasnt noticeable out of the garden but going for lot more this yr.

Am also tempted by the chicken shit and guanokalong, i also heard good things and need pk boost in bloom.

Yeah man can't deny it's getting stronger lol. Still nothing to worry about too much. But every auto is now at one stage of flower or another so it's game on soon. I smoke too much out in the garden so hopefully neive neighbours might confuse it for that if they smell out......hopefully lol. I rustle my mint plants as often as possible too to get em stinking lol.
As for the shit & guano stuff it's also loads cheaper than bottled/chemical nutes. These are all grown for about £50. Win win.

Yeah man can't deny it's getting stronger lol. Still nothing to worry about too much. But every auto is now at one stage of flower or another so it's game on soon. I smoke too much out in the garden so hopefully neive neighbours might confuse it for that if they smell out......hopefully lol. I rustle my mint plants as often as possible too to get em stinking lol.
As for the shit & guano stuff it's also loads cheaper than bottled/chemical nutes. These are all grown for about £50. Win win.
Loving the hot weather at the moment in the UK.
Mint! What a good idea, my neighbour is a nosey t₩@+, I'll have to plant some over his side of the garden.
I haven't ever grown autos before, got a purple haze and royal dwarf just 3 weeks in at the moment, was hoping a purple plant and a dwarf won't attract much attention, bit worried about the smell though. Happy growing, like the pics by the way [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Goo
Loving the hot weather at the moment in the UK.
Mint! What a good idea, my neighbour is a nosey t₩@+, I'll have to plant some over his side of the garden.
I haven't ever grown autos before, got a purple haze and royal dwarf just 3 weeks in at the moment, was hoping a purple plant and a dwarf won't attract much attention, bit worried about the smell though. Happy growing, like the pics by the way [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Good luck on your first run mate. I think as long as theres enough wind you'll be right. In my experience anyway. Maybe get some climbers up your fence to grow above and disguise. Keep the neighbours at bay lol.

One down....17 to go :smoking:
Day 90 fucking 2!!!!!! The old hag lol
Sk#1....2018 first outdoor harvest. Should be a steady stream of bud now :headbang:
20180709_205938.jpg
20180710_124742.jpg
20180710_124640.jpg
20180710_124705.jpg
this and the tangie are the smallest of the lot aside from the runt so onwards and upwards from here. I rekon i'll get an oz maybe just over here.

Back