Man that's ballay having all that right under your neighbours nose. Hopefully he's a sound dude. Those plants are looking stunning. Hopefully this heatwave continues and your gonna crop like a motha!
He who dares wins mate (hopefully lol) but to be fair i wasn't expecting growth like this so i'm just winging it, paranoid as fuck haha most folk round here are sound and up their own bit of summat, but it only takes one fucker to fancy their chances. I'm thinking i might nail carpet grips round top of my fence

He who dares wins mate (hopefully lol) but to be fair i wasn't expecting growth like this so i'm just winging it, paranoid as fuck haha most folk round here are sound and up their own bit of summat, but it only takes one fucker to fancy their chances. I'm thinking i might nail carpet grips round top of my fence
Yeah buddy that's it. I get the paranoia, was awfully paranoid growing indoors. How's the smell so far?

Yeah buddy that's it. I get the paranoia, was awfully paranoid growing indoors. How's the smell so far?
So far so good mate. Some days it's none existant others it lingers around the garden. Depends what the wind is doing really. But i've not had a day yet where i've thought ' this is abit much'.....theres still time though lol

So far so good mate. Some days it's none existant others it lingers around the garden. Depends what the wind is doing really. But i've not had a day yet where i've thought ' this is abit much'.....theres still time though lol

This makes me feel much better about only 3 :lol:

Yeah man I'd say the worst/best is yet to come especially baking in this heat

Back