The pots
20180616_164327.jpg
tangie far left, rest sk#1. Middle sk#1 still has the droop on. Both doing better than the first two though.
20180616_165445.jpg
tangie. Smells lovely now. Can really get the smell of the sk#1 real creamy with deffinate citrus/orange
20180616_165536.jpg
sk#1. Also smelling great. Like the tangie minus the orange.

........do you ever get the feeling you might have gone overboard..........the 4 young ones havn't even started to fill out yet either
20180621_150107.jpg
20180621_150101.jpg
.......lets hope the 50 stay well clear :finger::finger:......big ol' buds in blighty :headbang:

Attachments

• 20180621_150101.jpg
    20180621_150101.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 167
Those are some happy looking girls. I "over planted" this summer and I'm glad I did since most of them were stunted by cold weather. It's going to be a lot of small jars for me this year, looks like you'll have enough to share with lots of friends. :) :)

Ye
Great growing Q, some real healthy girls u got there, this good weather continues they gonna be trees!

Am also hoping no 50 visits nor rippers either, should be ok, it'll be the stank that gives it away.
Been beaut aint it mate. Yeah man thats been on my mind alot just recently. The small girls in the pot give a slight whiff now & again but once the greenhouse gets into it properly the game might change lol

Those are some happy looking girls. I "over planted" this summer and I'm glad I did since most of them were stunted by cold weather. It's going to be a lot of small jars for me this year, looks like you'll have enough to share with lots of friends. :) :)
I was just going on last year as i was only managing to grow small plants i wanted bigger but I wasn't ready for this haha no complaints like....it's all in the soil and i suppose the weathers kept em happy too.

Well.....we've got abit of a dilemma folks. The neighbours have finally bought the ten foot where the greenhouse is from the council. They've been round, absolutley sound folk, the greenhouse isnt an issue although when i built it, it was wasteland. Now the neighbours want to put a new fence up, only problem is my greenhouse is attatched to their fence and their fence is the edge of my bed.....so......i've gotta brace my greenhouse with new posts a foot or so in without causing too much damage and without letting the world see what really inside........best crack on aint i lol
20180625_131631.jpg
20180625_131618.jpg
thats the neighbours window^^^^^scetchy.....he who dares wins rodney :headbang:

Seeing as i'm amomgst it & probably wont get many more chances as this was an expedition in itself trying not to break anything to tie down the 3 young ones. Pics from the back right corner.View attachment 922826 View attachment 922827

Timed it well with them autos Q, they loving this mini heatwave in bloom! Makes me wish I'd ran a couple instead of putting all eggs in one basket with the photos.

Back