Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

My favourite strain is Reserva Privada Silver Bubble. Always get a few grams when I'm in Amsterdam from Grey Area.

Qb
Northern light's skunk haze are the genetics in the silver bubble.
I love a northern lights and even more a skunk lol

Something special about a NL .
I remember a NL cross from when I first started going in the mid 2000s that was really good.

I think I may start trying to find some older strains like that with lower THC and a fuller cannabinoid profile than what is being produced nowadays. Getting to be too much for me and I'm not enjoying the effects anymore.

Qb

Last edited:
I remember a NL cross from when I first started going in the mid 2000s that was really good.

I think I may start trying to find some older strains like that with lower THC and a fuller cannabinoid profile than what is being produced nowadays. Getting to be too much for me and I'm not enjoying the effects anymore.

Qb
I have some blueberry northern lights if you would like some . ? Plenty to share.

Qb
Glueberry from Dutch Passion, Orange biscuits from Mephisto, Vidamints from Twenty20, and anything from Humboldt is crazy good on cannabinoids, and even better on terps and flavor.

Older strains like Skunk #1 and Gorilla Glue #4 are also solid and have a more stable simple profile, giving them a clear “type” of buzz you get vs. these crazy hybrids of today.

I
I've been looking for a delicious Blueberry
Humboldt has the best blueberry, but Auto Blueberry by Dutch Passion is very blueberry 🫐 in its flavor and stabile.

Back