Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi folks!

I've chopped the top half of the Bubble Tricks today at day 73. Going to give the bottoms a few days to see what happens.

I've given them a rough trim and placed them in a brown paper bag. Decided to keep them on the stem to hopefully allow for a slower more even dry. They were hung on the door handle of the room the grow tents are in. Temps are around 18c and around 45/50% rH. Will check on them in 3 - 5 days.

View attachment 1650624View attachment 1650625View attachment 1650626View attachment 1650627View attachment 1650628

Cheers
Qb
your doing a brilliant job bro on photos and your autos also how come you've stopped using as I haven't vaped in a while but I have tincture every day

@St. Tom why thank you kind sir.

I really can't take much credit. I just mixed the soil, added the biotabs a little later, done some defoliating, top fed some bat shit and brewed some teas.

I know people say it's a waste of time pHing your water in organics but this has been pretty faultless.

Qb

@St. Tom why thank you kind sir.

I really can't take much credit. I just mixed the soil, added the biotabs a little later, done some defoliating, top fed some bat shit and brewed some teas.

I know people say it's a waste of time pHing your water in organics but this has been pretty faultless.

Qb
yes i never bothered to ph ever and it really made life easier

your doing a brilliant job bro on photos and your autos also how come you've stopped using as I haven't vaped in a while but I have tincture every day
I just want to be sober for awhile.

Been lacking in motivation and drive for awhile now and I've got fuck all self control when it comes to cannabis. Used it as an escape from trauma and poor mental health since around 19. It helped for years but now it's diminishing returns.

Once I start vaping it's every day, multiple times a day. Before I stopped it was the first thing I did when I woke up then didn't want to do anything else for the rest of the day.

I really don't like my job anymore. I want to learn something new, do something I'm passionate about, make a bit more money and enjoy life more than I have been. Cannabis is sadly getting in the way of that.

My own fault. I didn't use it how it's supposed to be used and I've abused it.

Qb

Last edited:
Evening folks.

I started brewing the worm tea last night.

This time I pHd the dechlorinated water to 6.5 and warmed the water up to around 20c.

Recipe is as follows:
  • 1 cup worm castings
  • 2 cups bat guano
  • 100ml liquid seaweed
  • 2tbls unsulphered molasses
I think this has been a lot better than my first attempt (much more foam). So pH and warm up your water folks.

IMG_20231204_203255.jpg

Giving it another couple of hours brewing then I'll water the girls.

I'm off to eat dinner and watch a film.

Qb

Just finished watering the girls with the tea.

Thought I'd take a few pics to show the beautiful colours. It's difficult to show how purple these leaves are turning.

IMG_20231205_012915.jpg
IMG_20231205_012928.jpg
IMG_20231205_012935.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Hi folks!

We are at day 60 of flower for the Zoaps. Going to check trichomes on day 63. I'm pretty sure the girl on the left is ready and the others are maybe 7 - 10 days behind.

IMG_20231209_234905.jpg
IMG_20231209_234932.jpg
IMG_20231209_234948.jpg
IMG_20231209_234956.jpg

Qb

Back