Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Quick update on the Zoap clones.

These are around 3 weeks old from clone. Happy with the majority.

IMG_20231031_170906_edit_1321787448698306.jpg

Qb

Evening folks!

Just brewing my first compost tea for flowering.

Recipe is as follows:

• 20L Dechlorinated water (I use Ecothrive Neutralise)
  • 2 Tbsp Organic Molasses (Unsulphured)
  • 1 Cup Worm Castings
  • 2 Tbsp Bat Guano (High in phosphorus and potassium)
  • 200ml Liquid Seaweed
Worm castings and bat guano placed inside a mesh bag. This will be aerated for around 24 hours.

IMG_20231101_222125.jpg

Very excited to see how well this works.

Qb

Evening folks!

Just brewing my first compost tea for flowering.

Recipe is as follows:

• 20L Dechlorinated water (I use Ecothrive Neutralise)
  • 2 Tbsp Organic Molasses (Unsulphured)
  • 1 Cup Worm Castings
  • 2 Tbsp Bat Guano (High in phosphorus and potassium)
  • 200ml Liquid Seaweed
Worm castings and bat guano placed inside a mesh bag. This will be aerated for around 24 hours.

View attachment 1642921

Very excited to see how well this works.

Qb
You may want to try some "build a flower" top dress and "craft blend" from buildasoil.com.. they have some insect frass which is good as well... all great in a tea....and if you really want to blow money on designer teas :eyebrows:, "dragonfly earth medicine" makes an all in one veganic powdered tea mix line.. ive only used the "fat flowers" but it does bubble up nicely.
cheers n gl

You may want to try some "build a flower" top dress and "craft blend" from buildasoil.com.. they have some insect frass which is good as well... all great in a tea....and if you really want to blow money on designer teas :eyebrows:, "dragonfly earth medicine" makes an all in one veganic powdered tea mix line.. ive only used the "fat flowers" but it does bubble up nicely.
cheers n gl
I'm in the UK mate. So none of that stuff is available.

I can get insect frass and other things from a UK company but I can't justify the costs at the moment.

Thanks for the advice though.

Qb

Zoap - Day 23 Flower

Autopot turned back on today after their top watering of compost tea. Healthiest looking plants I've ever grown. Photos appear to be a lot less fussy between veg and flipping to flower.

IMG_20231104_195143.jpg
IMG_20231104_195153.jpg
IMG_20231104_195215.jpg

Hopefully only another 40 days to go.

Qb

Evening folks!

Day 28 - 4 weeks of flower for these beauties! Stretch has definitely stopped now (thank fuck) and they are just filling out the buds now. Still removing a few leaves here and there but it's difficult to get to the middle. Still on the Autopot with dechlorinated ph6 water. Maybe add a top dress of worm castings in the next week.

IMG_20231109_205436.jpg
IMG_20231109_205449.jpg
IMG_20231109_205517.jpg

I finally think I'm becoming a better grower after 5 years. I love organic growing.

Qb

Back