Maybe make that 43 minutes :biggrin:

@DOA
IMG_20231021_203514.jpg
IMG_20231021_203522.jpg
IMG_20231021_203539-min.jpg

Qb

@EP3 Hope you enjoyed the game today. I fucking did! :cheers:

Qb
Aye brother, it was the best performance this season. If we keep that attitude, and performance level....its on baby! Bring on the tic! W.A.T.P. 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧
@NORBY is also a fellow bear.

Aye brother, it was the best performance this season. If we keep that attitude, and performance level....its on baby! Bring on the tic! W.A.T.P. 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧
@NORBY is also a fellow bear.

Good to see a structure and game plan. Best we've played by far this season. I want to see how we do against teams who sit in before I get too carried away. But if we play like we did today I have zero concerns about playing the scum.

I had no idea @NORBY was of the blue persuasion. Good company.

Qb

They're looking great, plenty of dominant bud sites to fill out your net 😍. You've got enough leaf material there now to take away any of those larger fan leaves if you wanted to under the canopy.
Thanks.

Those bud sites at the sides of the tent have nowhere else to go now so they're just growing towards the light.

Hopefully the stretch finishes in the next 7/10 days.

I'll tidy up under the canopy at lights on tomorrow. My humidity is climbing into the high 60s and down to 17/18c at lights off.

Thank you again for the advice. It's going to help me a lot.

Qb

Thanks.

Those bud sites at the sides of the tent have nowhere else to go now so they're just growing towards the light.

Hopefully the stretch finishes in the next 7/10 days.

I'll tidy up under the canopy at lights on tomorrow. My humidity is climbing into the high 60s and down to 17/18c at lights off.

Thank you again for the advice. It's going to help me a lot.

Qb
If you want to minimise stretch you can try and keep day and night temps the same ;)

Evening folks!

Well this has been a busy day for me.

Transplanted the clones in to solo cups with a little mykos sprinkled in the holes.

IMG_20231022_214230.jpg
IMG_20231022_222950.jpg

And @DOA I cleared out most of the leaves below the canopy. I will probably to a little clean up at week 3 as well.

IMG_20231022_212419.jpg

Qb

Back