Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Thanks again for the advice.

I'm hopefully getting over the hesitancy in defoliation.

I can't wait to see these buds start forming.

Qb
Plants are looking good brother. :thumbsup:
Keep up with the canopy maintenance and you should be all good.
Defoliation gets a little easier after you strip your first few plants. Lol! :nono:

Plants are looking good brother. :thumbsup:
Keep up with the canopy maintenance and you should be all good.
Defoliation gets a little easier after you strip your first few plants. Lol! :nono:
Thanks mate.

By canopy maintenance, do you mean just tucking leaves or it is ok to remove some as well??

Qb

Quick update

Defoliating below the canopy has had a massively positive effect on humidity. It's keeping steady at 55% and stopped the big swing at lights off sometimes reaching 73%.

I'll keep an eye and update but at the moment my advice to you all is don't be scared to defoliate and remove leaves.

Qb

Thanks mate.

By canopy maintenance, do you mean just tucking leaves or it is ok to remove some as well??

Qb
Yes, pruning is a huge part of canopy maintenance. I alway do leaf tucking and selective defoliation for the first 3-4 weeks of life but then start leaf stripping when the time is right and will continue all the way up to the 5th week of flower.

Evening folks! Hope the weekend is treating you well.

Most clones have taken well to the soil and the autos are doing ok. Will fire up an update with pics tomorrow.

Little video:

These pics of the Zoap sisters were taken last night at day 16 of flower. I'm very happy with how things are going.

IMG_20231026_205902.jpg
IMG_20231026_205918.jpg
IMG_20231026_205940-min.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Qb

@Qbgrower
Now, that is the feeling! Fucking yeaaaaaasssssss! Mon the Glasga Teddy bears!! W.A.T.P!!
I was feeling pretty angry for about 90 mins there. But fuck me the adrenaline and joy I'm feeling now is unbelievable!

P.S Get Dessers and Lammers so far to fuck.

Qb

Evening folks! Hope the weekend is treating you well.

Most clones have taken well to the soil and the autos are doing ok. Will fire up an update with pics tomorrow.

Little video:

These pics of the Zoap sisters were taken last night at day 16 of flower. I'm very happy with how things are going.

View attachment 1641914View attachment 1641915View attachment 1641919

Thanks for stopping by.

Qb
Nice work mate, they look beautiful! :pop:

Thanks for the rep and compliments everyone.

I've done another little defol tonight of most of the stragglers. Will need to get to the back tomorrow to get rid of what's left. Hopefully that will be the last of it bar a couple of leaves here and there.

Qb

Back