Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Day 8 - flower

I gave the Zoap girls a top dressing of guanokalong bat guano 1 : 10 : 1 and watered in with dechlorinated water with some orgatrex and a little sprinkle of bactrex. Will be making a tea in around 2 weeks.

Am I doing the scrog thing right? I'm still tucking the tops under the net towards free space and trying to keep the leaves from shading other tops.

IMG_20231019_182119.jpg
IMG_20231019_182228.jpg

Qb

Day 8 - flower

I gave the Zoap girls a top dressing of guanokalong bat guano 1 : 10 : 1 and watered in with dechlorinated water with some orgatrex and a little sprinkle of bactrex. Will be making a tea in around 2 weeks.

Am I doing the scrog thing right? I'm still tucking the tops under the net towards free space and trying to keep the leaves from shading other tops.

View attachment 1639897View attachment 1639898

Qb
They're all looking mighty healthy and happy. What's your move with all the large fan leaves, will you be having a defol when stretch finishes?

They're all looking mighty healthy and happy. What's your move with all the large fan leaves, will you be having a defol when stretch finishes?
Thanks.

I removed a couple of lower bud sites and today as there was no chance they were making the canopy along with a some leaves.

The pictures make under the canopy look a lot denser than it actually is.

I'll try and get a better pic tomorrow.

I was thinking around week 3 which should be end of stretch. I will defol then leave them to it. How much I should remove I have no idea??

Cheers
Qb

Thanks.

I removed a couple of lower bud sites and today as there was no chance they were making the canopy along with a some leaves.

The pictures make under the canopy look a lot denser than it actually is.

I'll try and get a better pic tomorrow.

I was thinking around week 3 which should be end of stretch. I will defol then leave them to it. How much I should remove I have no idea??

Cheers
Qb
I'd lollipop the entire grow, once stretch has finished. Anything below the mesh would be stripped out. Any big fan leaves that are blocking bud sites now, I'd tuck away and remove any that cant. Ideally I want all my limbs to grow dominant kolas and have that structure ready to allow those kolas to skywards during that period of reach in flower.

If you haven't already have a ganders at this, I'm a fraggle, the poor relation to this brother, 420 has it nailed and literally needs a trolly to move her about ;)

Last edited:
I'd lollipop the entire grow, once stretch has finished. Anything below the mesh would be stripped out. Any big fan leaves that are blocking bud sites now, I'd tuck away and remove any that cant. Ideally I want all my limbs to grow dominant kolas and have that structure ready to allow those kolas to skywards during that period of reach in flower.

If you haven't already have a ganders at this, I'm a fraggle, the poor relation to this brother, 420 has it nailed and literally needs a trolly to move her about ;)

From fraggle rock? :funny:

Thank you for your advice. I've been following @420autoflower for a while and he's chimed in with some advice here every now and then. They're a master grower.

I'll be a bit more scissor happy soon.

Qb

From fraggle rock? :funny:

Thank you for your advice. I've been following @420autoflower for a while and he's chimed in with some advice here every now and then. They're a master grower.

I'll be a bit more scissor happy soon.

Qb
You got it from Fraggle rock :crying:

Back