Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

check out this sssc strain im very excited check out the mix of cbd and thc

Attachments

• olifant super satia seed club.PNG
    olifant super satia seed club.PNG
    71.3 KB · Views: 26
check out this sssc strain im very excited check out the mix of cbd and thc

Looks like an interesting strain. Would like to grow that at some point. Have you grown a high cbd strain before?

The SIlver Lime Haze CBD is 9% THC and CBD. Im looking forward to trying a well cured cbd strain. Ive bought a few grams of CBD bud online, from a store and from a coffeeshop in Amsterdam. All seemed to be a bit overdried.

Qb

Looks like an interesting strain. Would like to grow that at some point. Have you grown a high cbd strain before?

The SIlver Lime Haze CBD is 9% THC and CBD. Im looking forward to trying a well cured cbd strain. Ive bought a few grams of CBD bud online, from a store and from a coffeeshop in Amsterdam. All seemed to be a bit overdried.

Qb
I've tried pure cbd I've grown and I've grown a cross by short stuff 10 per cent of each and that was lovely to smoke so crosses do interest me but 20 per cent thc and 10 per cent cdb now that sounds like a heavenly smoke and I will be sure to tag you as she gets older I'm still posting ioon my sanlight thread if you ever pass bro

I've tried pure cbd I've grown and I've grown a cross by short stuff 10 per cent of each and that was lovely to smoke so crosses do interest me but 20 per cent thc and 10 per cent cdb now that sounds like a heavenly smoke and I will be sure to tag you as she gets older I'm still posting ioon my sanlight thread if you ever pass bro

I'm following along on your thread. How was the short stuff 1:1 for effect? Clear headed and functional?

Qb

fully functional and I don't smoke much of the daytime but if I was that would be a strain to do it also if you look in the pic they used my plant in no 3 and I think i8 grew that big fucker in a 2litre bottle https://shortstuffseeds.com/shortstuff-seedbank/auto-amnesia-cbd/

Wee claim to fame for you there. :smoking:

Here's hoping I get a similar result. Going to put 3 strains into the DVD case today. Hopefully they sprout and we can get this tent nice and full.

Qb

Wee claim to fame for you there. :smoking:

Here's hoping I get a similar result. Going to put 3 strains into the DVD case today. Hopefully they sprout and we can get this tent nice and full.

Qb
nice bro also another claim to fame sssc auto creeper have a load of my pics but it is good to get your plant used do you recon i could get some weed groupies lol anyhow what you going to start today anything of interest also @Vapo has been running a few cbd crosses so may be able to give you his favs for comparison

nice bro also another claim to fame sssc auto creeper have a load of my pics but it is good to get your plant used do you recon i could get some weed groupies lol anyhow what you going to start today anything of interest also @Vapo has been running a few cbd crosses so may be able to give you his favs for comparison

Once lockdown is over start name dropping and the weed groupies will follow :worship: :biggrin:

Todays seeds are Fast Buds Bruce Banner, Mephistos Mango Smile and Seedstockers Silver Lime Haze CBD. Hoping for a drinks cabinet full of lovely goodies in 12 weeks and I can play coffeeshop. :smoking:

I'll have a look @Vapo diaries and see what he's been up to.

Qb

Once lockdown is over start name dropping and the weed groupies will follow :worship: :biggrin:

Todays seeds are Fast Buds Bruce Banner, Mephistos Mango Smile and Seedstockers Silver Lime Haze CBD. Hoping for a drinks cabinet full of lovely goodies in 12 weeks and I can play coffeeshop. :smoking:

I'll have a look @Vapo diaries and see what he's been up to.

Qb
.....dude...I grew the SS silver lime haze CBD twice ....Great results both times, one was big, one I kind of dwarfed a bit I think...bcoz they both produced the same kind of weed.....the weed from each plant broke 1 grinder each lol, it was sooooo resinous it just stuck to the grinders teeth lol....So I pressed some from each.......WOW...half filled my little pot up!!!....really good return dude.....and when I whipped it up in the pot so it would move....smells like key lime pie.....Great smoke if you can grind it dude lol...My best rosin press so far...:d5:....Thanks for the mench @St. Tom bro

.....dude...I grew the SS silver lime haze CBD twice ....Great results both times, one was big, one I kind of dwarfed a bit I think...bcoz they both produced the same kind of weed.....the weed from each plant broke 1 grinder each lol, it was sooooo resinous it just stuck to the grinders teeth lol....So I pressed some from each.......WOW...half filled my little pot up!!!....really good return dude.....and when I whipped it up in the pot so it would move....smells like key lime pie.....Great smoke if you can grind it dude lol...My best rosin press so far...:d5:....Thanks for the mench @St. Tom bro

Sounds awesome @Vapo :drool: I'll need to breakout the ISO to clean my grinders soon. :crying:

I'd love to try making some rosin but I don't have a press. What kind of press do you have?

Thanks for the advice

Qb

Back