Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

..I have one of these...not a bad starter press dude.....I want a dabpress next tho...
Screenshot 2021-05-04 17.00.33.png

..I have one of these...not a bad starter press dude.....I want a dabpress next tho...View attachment 1314401
That looks like a good bit of equipment.

i have a rosinbomb rocket myself but at a push there's always hair straighteners here's my one I only use it occasionally https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rosinbomb-rocket-small-desktop-press.72446/

I have thought about buying that in the past when you could get 25% off during 420 sales but never bit the bullet. The Mrs would kill me if I bought one just now.

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks, all's well in the tent apart from a bit of high humidity. Do you think cover the exposed areas of the garden trays with black plastic and cover the tops of pots with straw would lower the humidity?. Plants will be moved under the 165w rspec qb tonight.

Sour Diesel - Day 45

Look like she's at the beginning of preflower. Nice amount of bud sites and a pretty even canopy. Top fed 50/50 grow and bloom amendment. She's quite bushy so she might be up for some defol. What do you think? @St. Tom @Vapo

IMG_20210506_181754.jpg

HiJack - Day 36

Growing really well. Top fed full dose of bloom amendment. Thinking about giving her a little defol.

IMG_20210506_181745.jpg

Cheers
Qb

what size extraction fan do you have bro and what size is your tent I seem to suffer from the opposite low humidity but I found my fan was taking my air out to fast so I lowered it slightly and that upped it also I use my tent vents for incoming air in my 4x4 tent

what size extraction fan do you have bro and what size is your tent I seem to suffer from the opposite low humidity but I found my fan was taking my air out to fast so I lowered it slightly and that upped it

Ive only got a 4inch extraction fan on a speed controller at setting 2 at the moment. Pulls the tent sides in. Its the next thing due for upgrade but that wont be for awhile.

I was thinking about buying a new 4 inch ac infinity s4 for the extraction and using the ruck as an active intake attached to a diffuseair. I think that would reduce the humidity?

Qb

Ive only got a 4inch extraction fan on a speed controller at setting 2 at the moment. Pulls the tent sides in. Its the next thing due for upgrade but that wont be for awhile.

Qb
so do you use another fan for fresh air or the vents

I have a 4 inch black orchid axial flo attached to a diffuseair that hangs in the middle of the room just below the lights. Its not attached to an intake, I cant work out how I could hang it all level when its attached to ducting. I was going replace it with my current ruck fan which is easy to hang, as an active intake and buy a new 4 inch ac infinity s4 for outtake. Do you think that'd reduce the humidity?

Cheers
Qb

Forgot to say that Ive got around 6inch and 4inch passive intake at the moment.

Cheers
Qb

Second attempt at these strains. Fast Buds and Seed Stockers are in the grow 'n' shows.
Wrapped in a towel and placed on top of pc tower. Will check on them tomorrow night.

IMG_20210506_235125.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Back