Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Last 4 seeds are in the dvd case now.

IMG_20210417_203952.jpg
IMG_20210417_204846.jpg

Qb

Let the pots dry out a little too much and damaged some lower leaves. Nothing too bad. Switched on the autopot yesterday and seems to be working well in the garden trays.

Sour Diesel - Day 35

She's nice and bushy. Done some lst earlier today for the first time and exposed some bud sites.

IMG_20210426_210146.jpg

HiJack - Day 26

She's growing well. Gave her a wee tie down today. Looks like she might be at the beginning of preflower.

IMG_20210426_210207.jpg

Autoseeds - Dreamberry - Day 2

My autoseeds grow and show entry popped her head above soil a couple of days ago. Shes sitting in a propagator and being sprayed with plain water once a day.

IMG_20210426_210249.jpg
IMG_20210426_210245.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Turned the autopot off earlier today in prep for their top feed tomorrow. Sour Diesel will get a dose of grow amendment. Not sure whether to give the HiJack one last top dress of grow, give a 50/50 grow/bloom or a full dose of bloom.

HiJack - Day 27

She has responded well to the LST she got yesterday. She's very lanky with thin stems and not that many bud sites. Hoping the preflower stretch will bulk her up
IMG_20210427_150041.jpg

Sour Diesel - Day 36

Responded really well to LST yesterday. Happy with amount of bud sites and how she's growing.

IMG_20210427_145956.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Sour Diesel - Day 37

Top fed 3 tablespoons of grow amendment and watered in. Started using plant bendz?? Not sure of the name to continue her LST. Pretty good wee things.

HiJack - Day 28

Top fed 1 1/2 tablespoons each of grow and bloom amendment. Used the plant bendz to open her up. Really hope she starts to fatten up the stems in the stretch.

HiJack - Left. Sour Diesel - Right
IMG_20210428_234401.jpg
IMG_20210428_234354.jpg
IMG_20210428_234348.jpg
IMG_20210428_234347.jpg

Qb

HiJack - Day 33

Top plant. She's fattening her stems up and happily chugging a long in preflower. Will top feed full bloom amendment on Wednesday

Sour Diesel - Day 42

Bottom plant. Still tucking leaves. She's bushy as hell and developing a lot of bud sites. Very happy with her growth. Will top feed 50/50 grow and bloom amendments on Wednesday.

Autopot will be turned off tonight/tomorrow morning in prep for their next top feed.

IMG_20210503_201706.jpg
IMG_20210503_201702.jpg

HiJack

IMG_20210503_201547.jpg

Sour Diesel

IMG_20210503_201530.jpg

Dreamberry - Day 9

Transplanted into her final home today. Happy with how she's growing.

IMG_20210503_201507.jpg

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Hello it's been a while I was wondering what you were up to bro growing wise I'm glad to see you have a nice veriety of girls

Hello it's been a while I was wondering what you were up to bro growing wise I'm glad to see you have a nice variety of girls

It has been a while @St. Tom You look like you've got a nice selection yourself. How has it been going?

Got another 3 seeds to pop either tonight or tomorrow morning. Bruce Banner, Mango Smile and Silver Lime Haze CBD. Upsized a lot from a 50x80cm wardrobe to a 4x4 grow tent. Looking for variety.

I think ill move the big girls over to my new light on Wednesday. Its a 165w QB with some red diodes. Hopefully start to fatten those buds up.

Cheers for looking in
Qb

It has been a while @St. Tom You look like you've got a nice selection yourself. How has it been going?

Got another 3 seeds to pop either tonight or tomorrow morning. Bruce Banner, Mango Smile and Silver Lime Haze CBD. Upsized a lot from a 50x80cm wardrobe to a 4x4 grow tent. Looking for variety.

I think ill move the big girls over to my new light on Wednesday. Its a 165w QB with some red diodes. Hopefully start to fatten those buds up.

Cheers for looking in
Qb
i missed you bro also i have a 4x4 get a nice selection going in there also aren't you in any of the sponsored grows as I used to see you in all of them or quite a lot I also loved your wardrobe setup but nowt beats a grow tent I feel

i missed you bro also i have a 4x4 get a nice selection going in there also aren't you in any of the sponsored grows as I used to see you in all of them or quite a lot I also loved your wardrobe setup but nowt beats a grow tent I feel

Cheers man. I like the wardrobe too, its going to be the drying area now so at least its still getting used. 4x4 is amazing. I'm really happy with how well the autopot covers work in garden trays, all im doing is 1 top feed a week and then watching them grow. Love the simplicity.

I'm in a few grow 'n' shows just now. Seedstockers with Silver Lime Haze CBD, Autoseeds with Dreamberry and Fast Buds with Bruce Banner.

Are you in any?

Cheers
Qb

Cheers man. I like the wardrobe too, its going to be the drying area now so at least its still getting used. 4x4 is amazing. I'm really happy with how well the autopot covers work in garden trays, all im doing is 1 top feed a week and then watching them grow. Love the simplicity.

I'm in a few grow 'n' shows just now. Seedstockers with Silver Lime Haze CBD, Autoseeds with Dreamberry and Fast Buds with Bruce Banner.

Are you in any?

Cheers
Qb
seedstockers solo cup seedstockers big plant with a gelato 41 like my other one and super sativa seed club and twenty20

Back