Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

GSC looking good, QB! Waiting on BD to join the party!

GSC looking good, QB! Waiting on BD to join the party!

Cheers @Iriee Vibez

I'm not holding out much hope for the Blue Dream. Autoseeds dreamberry is on its way, people have started to receive them for the autoseeds grow and show so I'll hopefully have them by next week. Its a cross with a blue dream mother and a berry ryder male so I'm excited to try it out.

Qb

Cheers @Iriee Vibez

I'm not holding out much hope for the Blue Dream. Autoseeds dreamberry is on its way, people have started to receive them for the autoseeds grow and show so I'll hopefully have them by next week. Its a cross with a blue dream mother and a berry ryder male so I'm excited to try it out.

Qb

Cheers, QB! It happens unfortunately. I had a six seed pack of RP Strawberry Banana , and only one seed sprouted and matured. That Dreamberry looks like a really nice cross. Looking forward to seeing you grow it out. Good Vibez, bro!

Cheers, QB! It happens unfortunately. I had a six seed pack of RP Strawberry Banana , and only one seed sprouted and matured. That Dreamberry looks like a really nice cross. Looking forward to seeing you grow it out. Good Vibez, bro!

I had a good run with seeds since I joined this site, was only a matter of time before that changed.

The GSC is progressing slowly so may have to crack another bean if she doesn't speed up.

Thinking of buying a new light and tent in the next month or 2. A 120 X 60 tent so I can grow 4 plants and either the ts1000 to sit beside my qb or a tsl2000.

Qb

Today is a sad day. Drobe has been shut down. Plant wasn't really growing much and I now unexpectedly have to go away for a couple of weeks.

I will be back soon bigger and better with a new tent, light, fans and carbon filter. It's going to be a fun and hopefully productive near future.

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks!

Just set up my new mars hydro 120x120x200cm. It's absolutely huge! Will do a review once everything is hanging and switched on inside. One thing I will say is that tent looks and feels pure quality.

IMG_20210306_145759.jpg

Hopefully have everything set up and seeds in the soil in the next 10 - 14 days.

I'm waiting on some Dreamberry seeds for the Autoseeds grow and show to arrive. Not sure if I should get some new seeds or just go with a mixture of HSO Sour Diesel and Dedoverde Haze. Along with Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies and Hijack. I reckon I can get 6 in.

Light will be a 135w V2 quantum board and a 165w quantum board with red and blue diodes mixed in.

This is going to be fun

Cheers
Qb

Last edited:
Nice tent!

Hi folks!

Just set up my new mars hydro 120x120x200cm. It's absolutely huge! Will do a review once everything is hanging and switched on inside. One thing I will say is that tent looks and feels pure quality.

View attachment 1294000

Hopefully have everything set up and seeds in the soil in the next 10 - 14 days.

I'm waiting on some Dreamberry seeds for the Autoseeds grow and show to arrive. Not sure if I should get some new seeds or just go with a mixture of HSO Sour Diesel and Dedoverde Haze. Along with Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies and Hijack. I reckon I can get 6 in.

Light will be a 135w V2 quantum board and a 165w quantum board with red and blue diodes mixed in.

This is going to be fun

Cheers
Qb

Nice tent!

Cheers @pop22 Really impressed with the quality of the tent. Just got a few things to get. A couple of autopots and possibly a fan silencer for the outtake but I'm going to see what I can do first with a long piece of ducting. Hopefully it'll quieten down the air exiting the tent.

Cheers
Qb

Back