Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

GSC would be a good grow, not too fussy of a strain.

Cheers @Fitzy

Its my own fault. Used soil that was sitting in a cupboard for at least 18 months, it was bone dry and all I did was pop the germed seed in with about 15 mls of water.

New biobizz light mix is arriving in the morning so i'll pop a few seeds in a glass of water.

I have choice to make for the second strain. Maybe you could help me out? Im leaning towards GSC
View attachment 1283353

Cheers
Qb

Round 2 is gonna be the one! Sorry about the last seeds.

Loving the positivity @Iriee Vibez

GSC would be a good grow, not too fussy of a strain.

I grew a GSC for the autoseeds comp a while ago and she had colas galore!.

IMG_20190413_202218.jpg
IMG_20190413_202144.jpg
IMG_20190423_114126.jpg
IMG_20190423_100426.jpg
IMG_20190602_205342.jpg

I'll fire the seeds into a glass of water today and prep the new soil. Think I'll miss out the paper towel and plant straight into the soil this time.

Let's hope for this legendary thin mint pheno I've been hearing so much about!!

Thanks for following along. It really keeps me motivated to grow the best I can.

Cheers
Qb

View attachment 1283529View attachment 1283530View attachment 1283532View attachment 1283533View attachment 1283531

I'll fire the seeds into a glass of water today and prep the new soil. Think I'll miss out the paper towel and plant straight into the soil this time.

Thanks for following along. It really keeps me motivated to grow the best I can.

Cheers
Qb
Looking real tasty, QB! Yeah, I don’t even soak a seed until it in soil in the final pot anymore. To me, the darkened moist soil serves the purpose of the paper towel much better, and you don’t interrupt growth by transplanting.

View attachment 1283529View attachment 1283530View attachment 1283532View attachment 1283533View attachment 1283531

Cheers
Qb
nice job as always my growbro i also love a gsc whatever breeder its one of my favs

Cheers for the rep @St. Tom I really enjoyed the GSC I grew but it was a touch too Indica for me. Will be good to have the Blue Dream during the day and GSC for night.

@Iriee Vibez I've not had a chance to start the seeds yet so I might just put them straight in the soil too. How much do you water the soil before you plant? And do you water straight after you've planted? I normally water till run off night before and then water maybe 10ml from a syringe once seed is planted.

Cheers
Qb

Cheers for the rep @St. Tom I really enjoyed the GSC I grew but it was a touch too Indica for me. Will be good to have the Blue Dream during the day and GSC for night.

@Iriee Vibez I've not had a chance to start the seeds yet so I might just put them straight in the soil too. How much do you water the soil before you plant? And do you water straight after you've planted? I normally water till run off night before and then water maybe 10ml from a syringe once seed is planted.

Cheers
Qb
That GSC is beautiful I would go with that or the sour diesel both are great and easygoing can't wait to see wat u do with them

That GSC is beautiful I would go with that or the sour diesel both are great and easygoing can't wait to see wat u do with them
Cheers @Fitzy She was easy to grow and I enjoyed the flavours and effects.

Qb

Cheers
Qb

Like you, I always make sure the soil is watered thoroughly before planting. After planting, I gently wet the area where I put the seed, not much, just to make sure it is moist, similar to what you would do after transplanting from the paper towel. I think your process should work well.

Hi folks, hope all is well.

Time for attempt number 2! HSO - Blue Dream Auto and Autoseeds - Girl Scout Cookies Auto

I prewet the soil a couple of days ago, popped seeds straight in the soil today and placed in the drobe with a tube heater. Lets see if my new method produces some results.

DSCF0886.JPG
DSCF0887.JPG

Will be back with an update once theyve popped their heads above soil.

Cheers
Qb

Back