Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Hi folks.

Dedoverde Haze - 95g

Sour Diesel - 70g

So tallying everything up I've got around 1gpw which I'm very happy with. Thank you again to @HSO-Mark for the seeds.

I'll post a smoke report soon. But both smell and taste great. Happy with the effects, fairly balanced hybrid.

Cheers
Qb

Another nice job, QB! It sounds like you are looking for Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Auto. Check it out. I had the pleasure of smoking a few months back and it fits that description to a tea.

Qb
[/QUOTE]
Nice harvest!

Another nice job, QB! It sounds like you are looking for Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch Auto. Check it out. I had the pleasure of smoking a few months back and it fits that description to a tea.

Cheers guys.

@Iriee Vibez That's definitely the type of strain I'm after but it needs to be a feminised photoperiod. Trying to start my journey into keeping bonsai mother's, taking clones and getting good before I crack what is possibly the last silver bubble feminised seed around.

Cheers
Qb

Cheers guys.

@Iriee Vibez That's definitely the type of strain I'm after but it needs to be a feminised photoperiod. Trying to start my journey into keeping bonsai mother's, taking clones and getting good before I crack what is possibly the last silver bubble feminised seed around.

Cheers
Qb
[/QUOTE]
They have that in photo also. Great job on them look tasty

Cool QB. They have a photo version also. Check it out. Midweek also has em.

@Iriee Vibez Cheers mate. Will order them in the next week or 2 and hopefully have them soaking in some water by mid October. Looks exactly what I'm after.

Qb

Hi folks! Im back!

Hope everyone is safe and well and had a good Christmas and New Year.

So, ive ran out of some of the biotabs amendments and decided to try something else.

The company is called LivingsoilsUK and it comes in 3 different amendments.

Grow -

Key Ingredients

• Mycorrhizal fungi
  • Insect frass
  • Volcanic rockdust
  • Bokashi bran
  • Alfalfa meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) .........4.0%
  • Phosphorous (P) …….....6.0%
  • Potassium (K) …………….4.0%
Bloom -

Key ingredients

• Bat guano
  • Seaweed meal
  • Bone meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) ........2.0%
  • Phosphorous (P) ……....4.0%
  • Potassium (K) ……………6.0%

Bloom2 -

Key ingredients

• Bat guano
  • Seaweed meal
  • Bone meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) ........1.0%
  • Potassium (K) ……………8.0%
Soil will be mixed tomorrow and watered in. It needs to be left for 2 weeks before planting.

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks! Im back!

Hope everyone is safe and well and had a good Christmas and New Year.

So, ive ran out of some of the biotabs amendments and decided to try something else.

The company is called LivingsoilsUK and it comes in 3 different amendments.

Grow -

Key Ingredients

• Mycorrhizal fungi
  • Insect frass
  • Volcanic rockdust
  • Bokashi bran
  • Alfalfa meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) .........4.0%
  • Phosphorous (P) …….....6.0%
  • Potassium (K) …………….4.0%
Bloom -

Key ingredients

• Bat guano
  • Seaweed meal
  • Bone meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) ........2.0%
  • Potassium (K) ……………6.0%

Bloom2 -

Key ingredients

• Bat guano
  • Seaweed meal
  • Bone meal
Nutrient analysis
  • Total Nitrogen (N) ........1.0%
  • Potassium (K) ……………8.0%
Soil will be mixed tomorrow and watered in. It needs to be left for 2 weeks before planting.

Cheers
Qb
Cool bro welcome back happy New Year nro

Cheers @Fitzy

Its going to be 2 HSO Blue Dream Autos this time.

Qb

Hi folks. Popped a couple of HSO Blue Dream Autos in a lukewarm cup of water earlier today. Will check tomorrow if they sink then in to a moist paper towel between 2 plates until they sprout.

DSCF0882.JPG
DSCF0883.JPG

Cheers
Qb

Hi folks!

Just prepped my soil mix with a new product by livingsoilsuk. Added 5 tbls of their grow amendment along with 3 tbls of silcium flash for good measure and watered in.

This run im using a 15l pot with an airdome and a 16l breathable root pouch to see if there is any difference. Both are attached to the autopot system.

Seeds also sank to the bottom of the cup so they're in their new home in damp kitchen towel between 2 plates. Fingers crossed for some roots in the next couple of days.

DSCF0884.JPG

Cheers
Qb

Back