Indoor Qbgrowers perpetual grow in a 4x4 with 480w of Quantum Boards

Cant wait to see these glad ur back @ it.
Hi folks!

Just prepped my soil mix with a new product by livingsoilsuk. Added 5 tbls of their grow amendment along with 3 tbls of silcium flash for good measure and watered in.

This run im using a 15l pot with an airdome and a 16l breathable root pouch to see if there is any difference. Both are attached to the autopot system.

Seeds also sank to the bottom of the cup so they're in their new home in damp kitchen towel between 2 plates. Fingers crossed for some roots in the next couple of days.

View attachment 1278594

Cheers
Qb

Right on, QB! Good luck with the grow, man!

Lol! It’s just that easy! Cheers, man!

:d5:

Looks like there's a little tap root popping out the bottom of 1 seed so far. :yay:

Will have a look tomorrow night and maybe stick them in some soil.

Cheers
Qb

Both seeds didnt pop their heads above soil. I used old soil that I probably shouldve soaked before I planted them...

Got some new light mix coming soon, will try again with my last HSO Blue Dream and another strain i've yet to choose.

Cheers
Qb

Both seeds didnt pop their heads above soil. I used old soil that I probably shouldve soaked before I planted them...

Got some new light mix coming soon, will try again with my last HSO Blue Dream and another strain i've yet to choose.

Cheers
Qb
Damn bro sorry to her that but hope you get back to it soon you do a great job.

Cheers @Fitzy

Its my own fault. Used soil that was sitting in a cupboard for at least 18 months, it was bone dry and all I did was pop the germed seed in with about 15 mls of water.

New biobizz light mix is arriving in the morning so i'll pop a few seeds in a glass of water.

I have choice to make for the second strain. Maybe you could help me out? Im leaning towards GSC
DSCF0885.JPG

Cheers
Qb

Round 2 is gonna be the one! Sorry about the last seeds.

Back