Well I guess it’s not the sm90 on 4th day after being in res it’s settled a bit.. I’ll cut back next dose to 4ml/gal and see what happens then, the res is clean looking except the settling you see
View attachment 987405
also look how close to pump the settling is occurring... this is so strange...:confused1::confused1::confused1:

I'm was using 12 ml a+b 12 ml multi 12 ml explode per gal.
But i'm using soil.
@Pops
good god! I just read your thing again 12ml/gal explode oh my, I didn't know you could go that high with that stuff.... I thought something like 5.25ml was like a Max dose, but being in soil is different then being in coco so maybe you didn't give as often? I'm not really sure how that goes with soil, lol I'm a coco man I think it's the best medium forgiving easy to work with, reusable,stable, helps plants grow faster, etc....:rofl::d5::pass:

@Unique maybe the settling is a question you should take up with the autopot reps? I don't recirculate my nutrients like you would in an autopot I just use a big Reservoir 30 gallons and I don't get any settling between changes.

@Unique maybe the settling a question is something you should take up with the autopot reps? I don't recirculate my nutrients like you would in an autopot I just use a big Reservoir 30 gallons and I don't get any settling between changes.
But I only added the pump bcoz of the settling problem I was having this issue w/o the pump and with it as well..I don't think this is an autopot issue ... This is my problem and a very big one at that...I'm wasting lots of nutes because of this issue always having to dump, I know what will happen if I don't it's happened already..I thought if I can keep mixing it , that it would be okay...but not so...this is killing me I'm the only one having this issue, I certainly don't think it's from the dose I'm giving, I'm probably the only one who hasn't gotten to fill their res(due to this issue) I'm only adding 2-3gal at a time max and can't seem to even get them used up before this issue pops back up... I sent hobbes a pm now about a rep, coz this needs to be addressed I'm wasting mad nutrients and getting odd problems with this settling stuff..:shrug::pop::pass:

@Unique maybe the settling is a question you should take up with the autopot reps? I don't recirculate my nutrients like you would in an autopot I just use a big Reservoir 30 gallons and I don't get any settling between changes.
I only use 5 gallons at a time in my auto pot res, but I don't use a pump. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

I only use 5 gallons at a time in my auto pot res, but I don't use a pump. I wonder if that has something to do with it.
I just read the post above. Crazy stuff. Kind of like the ph thing I was dealing with.

I wonder if it's a difference in res temperatures? Mine sits on a concrete floor and doesn't get above about 70 degrees.

I found this nutrient line to be extremely easy in my setup. I checked the pH on my first three reservoirs and I've never bothered since. I haven't had any strange deficiencies nothing really looks out of sort, except I'm a little bit greener than usual at the end. But I haven't even seen any nitrogen toxicity.

I wonder if it's a difference in res temperatures? Mine sits on a concrete floor and doesn't get above about 70 degrees.
oh my res temp is cooler then that and it's up and 30inches off the floor. the small pump I have isn't like a air stone or anything it's not adding crazy bubbles and no extra heat from it, it's what I was recommended by willie I guess he uses one not sure if become of a settling problem or what or if the pump resolved his problem I assume he must of had if he added a pump..

I just read the post above. Crazy stuff. Kind of like the ph thing I was dealing with.
the ph thing I kinda figured out, by leaving much lower and it will balance out maybe 1 possibly 2 adjustments but nothing like how it was before when i was getting into range, then recheck and it would be super high, then bring back in range check again, way high again..so i started ph'ing to 5.5-5.6 and that seems to work well, after 48hrs it's still at 5.88 doing that way:smokeout:

Back