Pops update DuchPro
This is the last plant on in first grow with Duchpro.
Alien Liver
86 days old 12 weeks
this girl is sweet big Buds
this week has been water only.
DSCF9483.JPG
DSCF9484.JPG
DSCF9485.JPG
DSCF9487.JPG
DSCF9488.JPG
DSCF9489.JPG
DSCF9490.JPG

She is in between two lights shining down at Angles about 30 in a way, so that top cola is actually out under the lights all together. But, even the lowest buds have started to foxtail just like the top and when I see that I always just assume strain dependent.
Yeah, some strains definitely have it as a trait.. Its also a sign of light stress and of really healthy plants that are still pitting out pistils as a last ditch effort to get pollinated. Its always a challenge figuring out what caused it

I've never once filled my res, I only add 2-3gallons at a time... I'm only using 8ml/gal , I been having this issue pretty much from the start...I mentioned several times and photo's also several times, that's why I had gotten a sub pump hoping it would prevent that but it's not really doing much of anything I suppose...yeah it smelled nasty in the tray, res not so much...it truly amazing me how much got into the trays even with a filter & pump..:shrug::smokeout:

Wait.. Are you saying you use 8ml of multi-tool per gallon?

Wait.. Are you saying you use 8ml of multi-tool per gallon?
Yeah that’s what I said I was using... the dutchpro guy gave something with amounts I’ve seen a few people using 10ml/gal I never went over 8ml

Yeah that’s what I said I was using... the dutchpro guy gave something with amounts I’ve seen a few people using 10ml/gal I never went over 8ml
The dutch passion website suggests 1ml per liter (or 4ml per gallon rounded up) every other week. This pic is from the Dutch Pro web site. In yellow it says the chart is based on 100L. Multi tool shows 100ml per 100L. Which reduces down to 1ml per liter. Same with the grow & bloom. 200-300ml per 100L reduces down to 2-3ml per liter. That may be why you are getting residue. 8ml per gallon is twice the recommended dose.
kweekschema-eng-aarde-2018.jpg

yeah, I seen the chart..I had an email from the dutchpro guy saying to use 7.56ml/gal for a precharge ... I'm starting to think this may be related to something else, well still part of the multi-total but I think and am not 100% sure just yet am testing to find out now..But it seems possibly maybe that doesn't mix well with sm-90 I'm not sure for the reason just yet, But I had cut that out from this last res and in past 4 days I'm not really seeing any settling at bottom of my res..so that's kinda odd... I certain don't think 8ml/gal is too high I ran that dose the entire grow without any other issue's other then this separation issue, but I may be onto the true cause...Once I complete these grows I'm willing waste a bit of nutrients to mix up a batch w/ the sm-90 again and see if the issue comes back...I need to figure out the true cause of this problem I don't think the 8ml/gal is the cause I honestly don't....I have no ill effects other then that separation..:bong: I'll probably test out two types of nutrients GH Flora & dutchpro and see if this is happening with both. I have a product I use that looks almost exactly like the multi-total(bud explosion) I'm thinking since them two are very similar in how they look both dark,gritty looking chances are if it's the problem with sm-90 both will have a reaction.. I will run this once I complete these. It's just guessing that 8ml is too high and making that the reason I can't buy that that...I know something must be causing this issue I'm determined to find out the true cause..

Last edited:
Well I guess it’s not the sm90 on 4th day after being in res it’s settled a bit.. I’ll cut back next dose to 4ml/gal and see what happens then, the res is clean looking except the settling you see
C9A22D63-9A3C-4606-BD74-E5826C36C55D.jpeg

yeah, I seen the chart..I had an email from the dutchpro guy saying to use 7.56ml/gal for a precharge ... I'm starting to think this may be related to something else, well still part of the multi-total but I think and am not 100% sure just yet am testing to find out now..But it seems possibly maybe that doesn't mix well with sm-90 I'm not sure for the reason just yet, But I had cut that out from this last res and in past 4 days I'm not really seeing any settling at bottom of my res..so that's kinda odd... I certain don't think 8ml/gal is too high I ran that dose the entire grow without any other issue's other then this separation issue, but I may be onto the true cause...Once I complete these grows I'm willing waste a bit of nutrients to mix up a batch w/ the sm-90 again and see if the issue comes back...I need to figure out the true cause of this problem I don't think the 8ml/gal is the cause I honestly don't....I have no ill effects other then that separation..:bong: I'll probably test out two types of nutrients GH Flora & dutchpro and see if this is happening with both. I have a product I use that looks almost exactly like the multi-total(bud explosion) I'm thinking since them two are very similar in how they look both dark,gritty looking chances are if it's the problem with sm-90 both will have a reaction.. I will run this once I complete these. It's just guessing that 8ml is too high and making that the reason I can't buy that that...I know something must be causing this issue I'm determined to find out the true cause..

I'm was using 12 ml a+b 12 ml multi 12 ml explode per gal.
But i'm using soil.
@Pops

But i'm using soil.
@Pops
yeah, so your hand feeding right? sighhh so then this wouldn't apply to you... I knew we can use more then 4ml/gal but I'm starting think either I have a bad bottle or something is going on... did you just see what happened after 4days? it's so odd this keeps happening so before that gets into my trays like last time I'm forced to dump whats left... I'm so stumped what to do.... I really want the dutchpro rep to come on to assist...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

But i'm using soil.
@Pops
i'm also at 12ml for bloom A&B and was also using that same dose for veg A&B and it was fine, I think I could went higher with the multi-total but bcoz of current issues i wouldn't dare.... thats why I never increased the dose ever.. I wanted to but how could I when i'm having this issue come up every single time? This started right from the start, I mentioned several times then I said I was mentioning & logging...but wish I would of done more, i didn't realize how big of an issue this is becoming :shrug::pass: This past time it almost took out my sub pump thats how clogged everything was and you could clearly see the filter was totally clogged and black as ace of spades(the black you seen is all them particles that settled)..

Last edited:
Back