Morning folks,
Update day! Not much to report other than things are growing great with DutchPro. Had to add a bit here and there but as a nutrient solution it’s hard to beat.
On with the pictures!

57d94453336aadab7714829020cdfdd3.jpg

Tent window shot. The tent is bursting at rather seams.
fdd84dccef7d9fbb7005351afd18c457.jpg

6f5f3b6a84940444990c308c71383cd0.jpg

We’ll be harvesting soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Another 5 gallons in the res. They are drinking like crazy now. Start of week 4 of flower. Still not one nute burned leaf tip. Im loving Dutch Pro! My tent is officially maxed out, and there's still 5-6 weeks to go!
SAM_2313~2.JPG

Update day 9.
Both plants took the 1/2 dose well.

Bubba Kush. The anomaly shows up on the other side of the node with a 2 fingered leaf then again in the next set of 4 fingered leaves. Maybe a bit stunted, she will still make nice buds.
full

Dark Devil
full

:toke:

Hello Guy's here is another update on my DutchPro Nutrient Test.. Before I get into the plants & all that, I want to point out how I am having quite big problems with "just" the Multi-Total, I know I have mentioned it several times through-out the grow & logged.. I am not sure if anyone else is getting any separation & settling issues with the Multi-Total(anyone also using autopots and/or a res) If your manually feeding this doesn't/wouldn't apply to you.. I will show what come out of my trays & the res.. Is there a rep for Dutchpro on here or should I just contact by email? Okay now on to the plants, First I have to say I really do love DutchPro Nutrients very much so far, except this issue that seems to be a thorn in my side but anyways I know you can't see expressions and what-not so I just wanted everyone to know straight up I am no-way bashing dutchpro, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or possibly a bad bottle or even worse a bad batch? Okay about the plants, My FastBuds Lemon AK47 is on Plain Ph'd water she just about ready for Harvest, Next My Dinafem Sour Diesel is the plant that took some damage from the issue(I got her back on track now) My Mephisto FE's are doing good.. I really hope I get some input from you guys if your having this issue with the Multi-Total, this is the only Product I am questioning so lets limit to just that... Okay I will probably have to do 2 batches of photo's because of that limit and because I have many to show... I hope you guys can give me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it and also I hope you like how the plants are looking...Enjoy! :pop::smokeout:

Okay guys, I decided I will post the plant photo's first before the bad pics...
FastBuds- Lemon AK47
IMG_8831.JPG
IMG_8832.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG

Dinafem- Sour D
IMG_8845.JPG
IMG_8877.JPG
IMG_8881.JPG

Mephisto-FE's
IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8885.JPG

I'll see if I can fit the issue: In the bucket what looks like Mud, is what come out of the trays.. I think last photo.
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0107.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG

If there is a rep for Dutchpro, please send him my way:headbang:

Day 81

Clear water for the last 5 days.The Polar Express was looking done about 2 days ago and then she started to foxtail pretty strong. I had been on Clearwater for three days prior to that so it's not a nutrient issue. It's occurring all over the plant so it must be strain dependent, I think I'm just going to harvest and trim those foxtails off.
28378ac696b405fde5a12bde4c115b74.jpg
09bbdacda2d2397fce0df2b42874eeec.jpg

Day 81

Clear water for the last 5 days.The Polar Express was looking done about 2 days ago and then she started to foxtail pretty strong. I had been on Clearwater for three days prior to that so it's not a nutrient issue. It's occurring all over the plant so it must be strain dependent, I think I'm just going to harvest and trim those foxtails off.
28378ac696b405fde5a12bde4c115b74.jpg
09bbdacda2d2397fce0df2b42874eeec.jpg
How close to the light is she?

Hello Guy's here is another update on my DutchPro Nutrient Test.. Before I get into the plants & all that, I want to point out how I am having quite big problems with "just" the Multi-Total, I know I have mentioned it several times through-out the grow & logged.. I am not sure if anyone else is getting any separation & settling issues with the Multi-Total(anyone also using autopots and/or a res) If your manually feeding this doesn't/wouldn't apply to you.. I will show what come out of my trays & the res.. Is there a rep for Dutchpro on here or should I just contact by email? Okay now on to the plants, First I have to say I really do love DutchPro Nutrients very much so far, except this issue that seems to be a thorn in my side but anyways I know you can't see expressions and what-not so I just wanted everyone to know straight up I am no-way bashing dutchpro, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or possibly a bad bottle or even worse a bad batch? Okay about the plants, My FastBuds Lemon AK47 is on Plain Ph'd water she just about ready for Harvest, Next My Dinafem Sour Diesel is the plant that took some damage from the issue(I got her back on track now) My Mephisto FE's are doing good.. I really hope I get some input from you guys if your having this issue with the Multi-Total, this is the only Product I am questioning so lets limit to just that... Okay I will probably have to do 2 batches of photo's because of that limit and because I have many to show... I hope you guys can give me some feedback, I'd really appreciate it and also I hope you like how the plants are looking...Enjoy! :pop::smokeout:

Okay guys, I decided I will post the plant photo's first before the bad pics...
FastBuds- Lemon AK47
View attachment 986696 View attachment 986697 View attachment 986698

Dinafem- Sour D
View attachment 986699 View attachment 986700 View attachment 986701

Mephisto-FE's
View attachment 986702 View attachment 986703 View attachment 986704

I'll see if I can fit the issue: In the bucket what looks like Mud, is what come out of the trays.. I think last photo.
View attachment 986705 View attachment 986706 View attachment 986707 View attachment 986708 View attachment 986709

If there is a rep for Dutchpro, please send him my way:headbang:
How are you using multi tool? I don't have that same issue, but I only add multi tool every other res fill and at 1ml per liter. At 1ml per liter it barely changes the color of the water. I've never had any dark or off colored residents in the auto pot tank, and I clean mine every change/fill. Does your multi tool smell funny or anything? Its weird that yours is thick enough to leave that much residue.

How close to the light is she?
She is in between two lights shining down at Angles about 30 in a way, so that top cola is actually out under the lights all together. But, even the lowest buds have started to foxtail just like the top and when I see that I always just assume strain dependent.

How are you using multi tool? I don't have that same issue, but I only add multi tool every other res fill and at 1ml per liter. At 1ml per liter it barely changes the color of the water. I've never had any dark or off colored residents in the auto pot tank, and I clean mine every change/fill. Does your multi tool smell funny or anything? Its weird that yours is thick enough to leave that much residue.
I've never once filled my res, I only add 2-3gallons at a time... I'm only using 8ml/gal , I been having this issue pretty much from the start...I mentioned several times and photo's also several times, that's why I had gotten a sub pump hoping it would prevent that but it's not really doing much of anything I suppose...yeah it smelled nasty in the tray, res not so much...it truly amazing me how much got into the trays even with a filter & pump..:shrug::smokeout:

Back