Grape Walter Kush:bighug:

80 days grow, 5 days drying
This hits like a hammer also. :smoking::woohoo::yoinks:
2 Hits are your good for a hr.:woohoo1:
There is so much trichomes the pic's are had to get.:yoinks:
DSCF9445.JPG
DSCF9446.JPG

@Pops

Another week, another 5 gallons into the res. This flower run is just about as perfect as you can get. I feel super dialed in this run. 1.2 ec, 6.0 ph.. Plants are thriving. Its been a while since I had a run with not one bit of nute burn on the leaf tips, and deficiency free the whole time. Feeling good!
20181203_070220~2.jpg

Another week, another 5 gallons into the res. This flower run is just about as perfect as you can get. I feel super dialed in this run. 1.2 ec, 6.0 ph.. Plants are thriving. Its been a while since I had a run with not one bit of nute burn on the leaf tips, and deficiency free the whole time. Feeling good!
View attachment 982123
Oh yeah! Looking good bud

My final pic of my Seedstockers BNC Power Plant that I used for this Dutch Pro test.

BNC Final Pic.jpg

This was the toughest start in my auto-flower experience costing me 9 beans to get the two plants. Insects, cold, old seed, and pilot error
are the only excuses I can pinpoint.
Starting 1/2 nutrients in two days. Full dosage in a week.

Auto Diesel freebee from Seedsman. The one leaf of the second set looks gnawed on but it is an anomaly that grew out that way.
full

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil.
full

On the upside, the small Cream Mandarin that I chopped yielded 93 grams of excellent bud. The max from her larger sisters was 88 with other nutes.
:toke:

Last edited:
Pops update
Room temp 65-75
R/h 30-55%
Things are coming to a end.
Week 11
DSCF9460.JPG
DSCF9469.JPG
DSCF9478.JPG

Alien Liver 10 weeks day 70
This is a beast not tall just sweet.

DSCF9405.JPG

DSCF9407.JPG
DSCF9408.JPG

@Pops

Dutch pro has earned a prominent spot right in the middle of my nutrient collection.
ce3f71835cb2cf720b8b302875d86036.jpg
WTF....I had to pay £50.....TWICE!!...for 1litre and 250ml bottles starter pack...Rock on Dutch Pro:headbang:

Hello @jingo ....do you know who the [HASHTAG]#dutchpro nutrients[/HASHTAG] rep is please?

Back