I found this nutrient line to be extremely easy in my setup. I checked the pH on my first three reservoirs and I've never bothered since. I haven't had any strange deficiencies nothing really looks out of sort, except I'm a little bit greener than usual at the end. But I haven't even seen any nitrogen toxicity.
I like these nutes also, except I'm kinda being thrown curve balls here.... I'd probably like the nutes more is they wasn't always being wasted it bothers me I have to dump like that, it's a very good thing i didn't fill the res with 12gals then need to dump that every time.. I guess I loose about a gal or so per res the way things been going...

I like these nutes also, except I'm kinda being thrown curve balls here.... I'd probably like the nutes more is they wasn't always being wasted it bothers me I have to dump like that, it's a very good thing i didn't fill the res with 12gals then need to dump that every time.. I guess I loose about a gal or so per res the way things been going...

if you have to dump a batch. dump it in your flower bed or garden area and turn it under.
@Pops

yeah, so your hand feeding right? sighhh so then this wouldn't apply to you... I knew we can use more then 4ml/gal but I'm starting think either I have a bad bottle or something is going on... did you just see what happened after 4days? it's so odd this keeps happening so before that gets into my trays like last time I'm forced to dump whats left... I'm so stumped what to do.... I really want the dutchpro rep to come on to assist...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

here is his email address rico@duchpro.com
i email him at the start.

Hey Now!
This grow is coming to a close, the DutchPro nutrients are a part of the success of this grow!
I was at the Harvest Cup in Worcester, Ma this weekend and the response to this garden and this grow were phenomenal. Everyone i showed my video and pictures to loved it and wanted to know more! And I showed off this stuff to everybody!!
I'll be starting harvest tomorrow 12/19 and I'll get some pictures then! Stay tuned!!

Start of week 5 of flower. Dutch Pro has seriously won me over. I tried not to like it, lol. I even complained about having to ph it all the time, lol. Whoa is me, haha. I haven't had a single deficiency this grow, and Im running three plants, three different strains. Zero issues. I haven't had to add anything or substitute anything. Im just following the feed chart to the letter. Couldn't be happier. These three plants maxed out my 4x2 tent in 2.2, gallon autopots!

Vineyard Select- Cannarado
SAM_2343~2.JPG

Ruby Frost-- Cannarado
SAM_2356~2.JPG

Chemsister x C99- Dominion Seed Co.
SAM_2349~2.JPG

Hey Guys, here is the First of my DutchPro test to come to an End @Day88 My FastBuds- Lemon AK-47 (pre-Harvest photo's) , Enjoy!
IMG_8983.JPG
IMG_8984.JPG
IMG_8985.JPG
IMG_8986.JPG
IMG_8989.JPG
IMG_8990.JPG
IMG_8991.JPG
IMG_8992.JPG
IMG_8993.JPG
IMG_8994.JPG
IMG_9028.JPG
IMG_9032.JPG
IMG_9041.JPG
IMG_9051.JPG
IMG_9052.JPG
:headbang::d5:

Final thoughts

I harvested The Polar Express in the middle of the week and that finishes this grow. I grew four different strains they all grew at different rates and finished at different times about a one to six week spread in finishing times, and all of the plants grew perfectly with no signs of deficiencies. I did start off my seedlings on full strength and that did cause some nitrogen toxicity early on but the grow didn't suffer for my error.

I like the ease of using this nutrient mix. I found that using a 30 gallon Reservoir and using 200 mL of the A&B in 100 ml of everything else works very well for me. I also really like the fact that I can stick my hundred mil irrigation syringes right down inside the jug, that is a big big Improvement for me over other nutrients like Remo and General Hydroponics.

I have also found my plants seem to grow more of a normal size and a normal life cycle, whereas I usually get monster plants that take an exceedingly long time to finish. That may be something to do with the particular formulation of my usual General hydroponic nutrients.

I was looking around to see what it would cost for me to replace these nutrients as I use them up and right now the shipping is amazingly expensive from the UK. So I hope Dutch pro does move into the American Market I think they will be very happy going forward.

Last edited:
Back