PS: I bought my Titan controller about 3 years ago when I got my stealth box carbon filter. Haven't had a problem with either one yet. I can't say enough about the stealth box carbon filter, I used to replace carbon filters about every 9 months and I haven't done anything to it in 3 years.

Yeah I'm curious to see how my next grow with these nutrients does also. I want to see if they go into bloom quicker than if I'm using general hydroponics, it seems that way to me. That would be desirable to me, most of the times I'm unhappy with my plants getting too large.

I had some odd colors back about a week and a half ago that I thought were going to cause me to use Cal Mag. But honestly the plants are all looking a nice Healthy Green now and I haven't used a bit of Cal Mag so far.

That separation in your Reservoir is kind of strange it must be because you're nutrients recirculate from the auto pots?
no that was before adding the sub pump to res today it looks clear...I cleaned everything out yesterday and made new batch up with pump running and now not seeing that just yet, I hope it stays that way..Mine staying smaller for sure.. I know I owe them a better test, to many new things all at once... The autopot test would been much better run using my 3part since I am used to that, running a new type of nutrient in the res has been very challenging..I don't know correct doses yet, I have 3 different strains it's not easy switching from 3part to 2part and changing the way you do things..the res being probably biggest factor for me....Once i figure this nutrient out and also the autopots I'm sure I can do much better..Mine look okay, but I know much of this is bcoz I not really have control once everything is in res...I'll figure things out, I guess doesn't help I had so many problems come up...I'm sure if I was hand feeding with this Dutchpro I probably would not be having any issues right now w/ calmag and things like that.. I never mixed nutrients up ahead of time before and just let them sit like that... It's also takes planning what you "think" they will do 10-15days out when in a res, your mixing everything almost 2weeks ahead any little things that come up now throw that feed off in a big way...

PS: I bought my Titan controller about 3 years ago when I got my stealth box carbon filter. Haven't had a problem with either one yet. I can't say enough about the stealth box carbon filter, I used to replace carbon filters about every 9 months and I haven't done anything to it in 3 years.
I like this titian one much better! Thats what I get for trying save a few $$ and it can be used for co2 for now this one only meant for my extraction no-need for that to always be on...so this make things nice to control exact times and only brief amount instead of 15 or 30min cycles thats un-needed for plants that not even blooming yet just a huge waste of power, these recyclers sure save power and give ya control..

Last edited:
@Unique you've always surprised me how you can grow with so many different lights and nutrients and setups. It's really pretty amazing using just whatever kind of nutrients come your way.

I'm thinking maybe I should be using SM 90, I have to put a lot of Si into my water just to keep my pH coming out in the normal range. the sm-90 should boost the ph up quite a bit and maybe I could lighten up on the SI.

@Unique you've always surprised me how you can grow with so many different lights and nutrients and setups. It's really pretty amazing using just whatever kind of nutrients come your way.
Thanks man, I guess I always had try to get by with what i had..so I always had to learn quickly...

I'm thinking maybe I should be using SM 90, I have to put a lot of Si into my water just to keep my pH coming out in the normal range. the sm-90 should boost the ph up quite a bit and maybe I could lighten up on the SI.
I didn't use Any si this grow, I did use a little sm90...That stuff I really like...also haven't used any terpinator :( this is a first.... I never gone without that, but I been trying keep this all dutchpro...the sm90 I been using for foliar not in my res... only additive is calmag....

@Pops up date DuchPro
Day 49 or week 7
Room temp 72-79
R/H 45-60%
soil temp 75-77
Ph 6.5-7.0
ph has been going up and down after water the ph go up and after 1-2 hrs. it goes back down. 6.8 to 7.0 now.
I have been hand watering for this grow.
still no need for cal-mag here.

I am using 12 ml part a-b Bloom
8 ml take root
8 ml Muilt
12 ml Explode
Liver Cheese
A
7 weeks old
DSCF9252.JPG
DSCF9253.JPG
DSCF9254.JPG
DSCF9255.JPG

Liver Cheese B
7 weeks
Water only middle plant. Its about 2 weeks behind in Bud production.
DSCF9266.JPG
DSCF9272.JPG

GWK
7 weeks
DSCF9271.JPG

DSCF9259.JPG
DSCF9260.JPG
DSCF9261.JPG

The snow is early here.!!!
This is the 2nd GWK this one is doing very well.

With as much as 30 day to go the test plants are doing great!!!
A v T 4 weeks Plant A DuchPro Product.
DSCF9242.JPG
DSCF9243.JPG
DSCF9244.JPG

Orange Diesel
4 weeks Plant B water only
DSCF9256.JPG
DSCF9258.JPG

@Pops

Hey Man I gotta Say I really Love this Titian so much better for a few reasons; first the century I had even though both are analog the century one was not very accurate at all if I had set for a 5min run sometimes it only run 3mins other times 7-8mins and this one I notice is highly accurate for an analog that impressed me alone, but that wasn't the only difference this one is programmable from 1sec-60min run or off time and also can be setup w/ 24hr or just daytime(for co2) or just night-time(not sure what that would be used for lol but this is quite the recycler for sure!

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here is another update of my DutchPro grow, I'm starting to figure this nutrient out(I think had I did this test hand watering,my results would be much better as there is a learning curve to using autopot res, the feed is not immediate like hand watering) I think things are picking up now and my plants certain getting better color a couple are doing very well, them ones about to start the stretch so we'll see how I do.. Enjoy!
IMG_7809.JPG
IMG_7810.JPG
IMG_7811.JPG
IMG_7812.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7783.JPG
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7795.JPG
IMG_7798.JPG

Back